Reviews for It Should Have Been Me
weezer42 chapter 28 . 9/26
Been reading through your back catalogue and thought it time to review...especially this story, which I enjoyed immensely.

Great action, excellent observation and great interactions between characters. Very happy to add this to my "favourites" list. Now going to read the rest of your excellent stories...

Thank you for sharing your talent...
TanjaO chapter 28 . 5/3/2013
What a fantastic story! Loved it from beginning to end.
i.m. nell chapter 28 . 12/1/2008
I re-read your story again. It helps me to re-kindle the Sam and Jack romance and action-adventure of the classic SG-1 days as I wait for the third movie and some hope for a big, honkin' resolution!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
this is damn precise characterisation of Sam: anything, any sacrifice, any victim, is worth it for science and for proving herself right.

You know, this fic actually led me to consider Jack/Hailey relationship, which eventually lead me to write such fics. And I've got to honestly say, Jennifer is a much better match for Jack than Sam, especially in this fic.

Again, a masterpiece of literary work.
christina chapter 28 . 2/15/2008
wow. took me forever to finish. But i really enjoyed it.
Josephine Martin chapter 28 . 3/16/2007
Wonderful. Thanks.
smithcrafter chapter 28 . 2/19/2007
Sequel possibilities? I think I'll go to your profile page and check for one. This story was VERY good.
skiergal chapter 27 . 10/18/2006
It appeared that I already reviewed ch 28, so this review is going back to 27...anyway, I just reviewed another story, similar to this, and realized what I wanted to say about this story. It deeply disturbed me, and before you cancel the window, please continue reading. I feel that when a narrative or story disturbs, it stays with the listeners/readers, as this one did for me. I was disgusted with the corruption in the government, but it is a valid, and unfortunately very real problem. And the survival techiniques are horrible, but in a combat situation, have to be overlooked. Now that I've made my peace with this story, I'm done...sry about the long review...
skiergal chapter 28 . 10/12/2006
That was a strange story, I'll give you, but it was well written. And, the tension between Sam and Jack was very pallable. Nicely done.
BallsBreaker chapter 12 . 6/7/2006
this fic, and especially this part has a great potential to become Jack/Jen fic with a few modifications and if it was shortened...
Qwertyuiop chapter 28 . 4/10/2005
Wow. I must say i'm impressed. Very few fanfics can capture political intrigue like this. Excellent story. I plan to check out anything else you've written.
Foenixfyre chapter 28 . 3/23/2005
I believe that I once had read a little over half of this story, back when it was in progress. I'm not sure why I never finished it -it might have simply been one of the periods in my life when I just didn't have time for much pleasure reading.

But I digress. Like your other story, "Rumors of My Death . . ." I can easily add this one to my list of favorites. Your gift for plot and characterization are rivalled by few in the SG1 fanfiction community. "It Should Have Been Me" has taken me through every type of emotion one should experience in a well-written story.
Teresa chapter 28 . 4/22/2004
sequels? I am still waiting for "the Road to Minnesota" to continue, continue, continue.
How are the dogs and the wife? What do they do while you write? Maybe they should take up the art?
Jolinar-3 chapter 28 . 4/22/2004
Great story, can't wait for the sequel (hint hint) :)
heidiweidel chapter 28 . 4/16/2004
Well! You finished it at last! As always, an exciting and touching story. Kept me riveted until the very end. Looking forward to you next season of episodes! Heh, you exceeded a season's worth!