Reviews for Dana vs Andy
Hahnlover27 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
i really enjoyed reading your story. please write more chapters.
AllInMyStories chapter 10 . 6/2/2004
Hey, omg...that was pretty good. I cried when Richard Biggs died...it was so sad! Good chapter...come on with the next one! I might write a fic on Dana and Andy but I won't steal your idea, don't worry.

Charlie too lazy to sign in chapter 9 . 6/1/2004
Hi!

Even though I think the characters aren't the same as on the show, you sure are a good writer.

And funny. If you like could you read my story 'Holding On' and tell me what you think (if you haven't already rofl)?

Love, Charlie..xx
Sara chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
This is nothing but cruel. Dana Stowe is nice, not evil.
Special chapter 9 . 5/4/2004
FINALLY! You finally posted another chapter..yay I'm so proud of you. Anyway, it was good...a bit confusing since it's been so long since you posted but other than that good.
rebecca chapter 8 . 4/24/2004
u need to finish it
psalm57 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
I love the story. When I read the summery, I smiled. I thought it was such a cute idea. I was watching reruns a couple of weeks ago and saw Dana for the first time in awhile. I hadn't even thought of her. We need to bring her back sowe don't forget about her (LOL). Please keep writing.
Lover9 chapter 8 . 3/7/2004
When can we read the next many many chapters!
Please let us get them sooner than later! You are very talented so please let us enjoy some more of your writing!
SMlover4ever1 chapter 5 . 2/13/2004
Andy Cambell would never act like this!
SMlover4ever1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
i am being honest with you...i am not perticuraly fond of your story. you really portrayed Dana Stow in the wrong light. i know in the real ahow she would never do anything like this.
Couyty chapter 8 . 2/10/2004
Great! But don't let Andy and Milo seperate! And I think you might have switched chapter 7 and 8, but please update soon again! We can't wait for it!
Rock on!
Marie chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
Great story! Please update soon!
AllInMyStories chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
Dude, this is getting better and better, continue please! You and I are like two of the very few Andy/Milo luvers there are on this site. Conitnue the story please! It's wonderful!
AllInMyStories chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
Wow! I can't stop reading this! You keep writing it!
luv, Special
AllInMyStories chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Hey, man you are too funny! The pre chap and after chap were hilarious, along with the story. Andy vs Dana...man I would kick her skinny little butt if she did that with my boyfriend in front of me...keep it up.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »