Reviews for King of the Hill
Awww… that InuyashaxKagome scene was so cute! (Nice job!)
notorious angel chapter 39 . 4/14
u know i have read this story ten times .but i still love this story .awesome
lemerly chapter 39 . 3/29
WOW! This is defiantly the BEST fanfic I've ever read! So much happens in it and I have a lot to say so get ready for one hell of a long review haha I finished it a few days ago but I never reviewed (Cuz it would have only been a short one) And I never reviewed throughout the fic like I usually would (I loved it hat much haha) Anyway I'm gonna stop bullshitting now and just get on with the actual review!

Where do I start, I think the whole slow build relationship with the three of them was just perfect! I swear to God if I see one more fic where Inuyasha and Kagome see each other for the first time and magically fall in love I'm gonna end up pulling all my hair out! It's so hard to find fics like this. The way Kagome and Inuyasha met was really clever (Except for the whole nearly getting killed part :p) I like how you made her hear about him before they actually met and have her thinking that he wasn't nice at all but ended up being proved wrong.

I love Miroku in this! It's official the way you made him here is just so funny I laughed so hard at him haha I don't think he was OOC at all I thought he was pretty cool here Ad the way he didn't' actually compete in the competitions like Inuyasha and Kouga. Him sneaking into the afters was good and don''t even get me started on Sesshomaru (That's for a little later on haha) When the avalanche happened and Inuyasha and Kagome started getting all lovie dovie making him want to get out of there all the more was just brilliant! Poor Sango though she was the first out and hadn't a clue what was after happening to the three of them.

Kouga being afraid of reporters was quirky! I never heard of people being afraid of that before but it makes alot of sense I like the way him and Ayame got together in the papers first though it made it all the sweeter when they actually did haha the bit in the café was good to when they had to share a drink for the cameras. Funny enough you got Ayame perfect in this! Even if she was only in a few episodes I think she's perfect :p

The avalanche was a really unexpected plot twist! I hadn't a clue things could turn that way but it was a clever way of Inuyasha meeting all Kagome's family and the same for Ayame and Kouga's and Sango and Mirokus families. Haha like father like son really works here with Mirokus dad being kicked out of the bloody hospital because he was at the nurses haha this whole fic was just plane funny Sango was brilliant telling him he was gone though 'well it actually borders on illegal' LOVE IT! I like the way Sango's father met Miroku when he was in the hospital and went to feel her arse when her family was there haha awkward wouldn't be the word for it haha!

I like the way you worked Totosai (Can't spell his name!) in here with making the skies and the ski's and especially the way Sesshomaru wouldn't wear them with the pink laces. Rin making him wear something fluffy in very outfit was adorable too haha! you working in his past here was very clever but sad at the same time. His dad dying in an avalanche was really sad :'(

Sesshomaru is fabulous as always in this haha the way he get his revenge on Naraku and how carefully planned out it all was haha and at the very end having Naraku going mad and him being Sango's patient haha ingenious! The way Sesshomaru is here is so different to other fics (In the ones I'm after reading he is anyway) he's always so stand offish but the way he is here especially with Rin is so cute! That last chapter though ahh the feels haha he didn't know he was going out with Rin haha that was actually the nicest way of ending it even if it was an epilogue Rin planning out their wedding was adorable and the he was going to propose to her later that way that's so nice!

Even though Sesshomaru says he hates Inuyasha I love the way he still looks after him. When the avalanche happened he was there waiting for him to wake up and even got him the tickets for Kagome's birthday! The way he handled the whole Naraku situation was brilliant too hen he found out he was cheating. I kinda feel a bit bad for him though he nearly had the Olympics! I loved how long the chapters were and the description yo put in it brilliant!I never knew Skiing could be so complicated or jumping it sounds like fin though I might give it a try some day :)

Anyway I've said everything that I wanted to say (I hope haha) so I'm gonna leave it at that or else I'm just going to end up rambling and telling you how great this is but I think I've done enough of that haha anyway thanks for a great story!
Pearl Lin chapter 28 . 3/28
wow this is going great so far! I like it
notorious angel chapter 1 . 1/16
I read this story awhile is really good.[Specially naraku in a ...{shudder}] LOL
Guest chapter 39 . 4/1/2014
Aww, it's over;( Nooo!

It took me about a day and a halfish to finish, but it was worth it. Especially what happened to Naraku at the end... (hehe) I have to say, KOTH is definitely one of my favorite fics out there!
Guest chapter 38 . 4/1/2014
"Then my work here is done."

Do I sense a little Lion King in here? :)
Guest chapter 36 . 4/1/2014
"'Have faith in the man, Keiko.' Sango's father told her. 'He somehow got a bloody helicopter to pick us up. I honestly believe there's nothing he can't do.'

'I like this man.' Sesshomaru told the crowd. 'He has a glimmer of intelligence.'"

Guest chapter 32 . 4/1/2014
My whole family thinks I fell off the wagon now due to the constant maniacal laughter coming out of my room. Hope you're happy :P
Guest chapter 30 . 4/1/2014
"Now! Hojo!" Ayame called out to the last person standing before her.

"Yes?" he replied eagerly.

"...You're on your own."

That just cracked me up so much XD
Guest chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
Oh good grief the Steel Shattering Fang skis XD And Sesshomaru with his skates, lol! I love the humor in your fic
I heart this fic chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
I don't know if it's possible to laugh anymore... My stomach still hurts from last chapter... XD
Canadian fangirl chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Didn't remember to review before. *sheepish grin* Sorry, eh? Now that you mention it, we just moved into a two-story igloo this morning, and so here I am, bored out of my mind while they unpack the dogsled.
And now that I think of it, ice skating suits Sesshomaru almost perfectly. Especially with all those spins he keeps doing in the anime XD I'm glad you made Rin older though, it always horrifies me when people pair the (insert Rin's original age here) year old Rin with Sesshomaru...
Guest chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
Can't... Breathe... Laughing... *wheeze* Awesome chapter... Must... Stop... Dying... Of laughter...*gasp*
Your.Worst.Nightmare.1090 chapter 27 . 3/15/2014