Reviews for King of the Hill
CHLOE 3 chapter 18 . 6/5/2021
LOL the photos! How bad can the picture of Inuyasha singing into a bottle of Herbal Essences be?

VERY
jenny crum chapter 17 . 5/22/2020
I loved it Sessy and Rin were ice skaters and the way she called him fluffy was awesome
jenny crum chapter 16 . 5/22/2020
I loved this chapter it was hilarious, especially Kouga and Ayame during the movie
luloco chapter 35 . 3/19/2020
WHY DOESNT HE JUST CHANGE THE LACESSSSSS
luloco chapter 3 . 3/16/2020
good, I hate moguls. A lot.
StarryKnight2 chapter 39 . 10/13/2018
WHY? I want more!
Simply Alana 22 chapter 13 . 9/5/2016
This chapter had me laughing so i fell of my bed.
anwyxn chapter 39 . 7/31/2016
Oh wow. Your writing is completely flawless! I loved it soooooo much! Your sense of humor, choice of words, and the way you developed the story! I love it all! I can't believe I've tumbled across such a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing this amazing adventure with us!
riceflower3 chapter 39 . 3/23/2016
Bahahahaha, I sorta guessed Sessho forgot about his own wedding, but Naraku going mental? Demm xD never provoke Fluffy
In all though, I really did enjoy this story very much, am nostalgic to see et end ;-; so gud, ya an amazing writer by the way *thumbs up* I shall nao go and read your other fanfics, but other than that amazing story *-*
Sophie chapter 39 . 2/21/2016
Oh my god, that last part is priceless!
Sophie chapter 23 . 2/12/2016
Spying rodents
Sophie chapter 12 . 1/17/2016
Oh my god, the reporters are HILARIOUS!
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 39 . 1/2/2016
THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I HAVE EVER READ! Thank you so much for writing, I love love love this story. The last chapter was probably the weirdest/sweetest! Hahaha poor Narku, I almost feel bad for him! The shippings in here were perfect and I feel you described their modern day relationship perfectly as well! Inuyasha was so cute! However, this story was first for me. Ayame and Kouga were my favorite couple, just because of the way you wrote them. So again thank you so much for writing!
-kitty
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
Awww… that InuyashaxKagome scene was so cute! (Nice job!)
notorious angel chapter 39 . 4/14/2015
u know i have read this story ten times .but i still love this story .awesome
1,933 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »