Reviews for King of the Hill
CraziAznGirl chapter 25 . 8/3/2007
omg i laughed so much as to wat Inuyasha supposedly did to Kouga and Miroku.

great chapter!
CraziAznGirl chapter 24 . 8/3/2007
i wonder wat Inuyasha is going to do to them..!
CraziAznGirl chapter 23 . 8/3/2007
aww InuKag ]
CraziAznGirl chapter 22 . 8/3/2007
oo Inuyasha is so jealous :P
CraziAznGirl chapter 21 . 8/3/2007
oo haah great chapter :]
CraziAznGirl chapter 20 . 8/3/2007
these chapters are very amusing!

this whole story is great!

:]
Happy-kat Hikara chapter 39 . 8/1/2007
Absolutly amazing! Though I do admitt, I have to wear a bowtie thing and cumberbun for Orchestra, and I've never found a point to them.
K-Lilah chapter 39 . 7/30/2007
Really lazy to log in,!

But, this was HILARIOUS.

And aw, it was really cute too. With what the couples getting engaged and all.

LOVED IT. :) wrapped things up and made me remember the good old KOTH-Y humor. Does that make sense?

Hehe

Awesome :) It was worth the wait.
rachy2002 chapter 39 . 7/30/2007
hahahahahahahahahah! i love it! dattabayo!
Kibou No Megami chapter 39 . 7/30/2007
Great ending! Love the Story _
klachcik chapter 27 . 7/28/2007
I really enjoy this story, it's absolutely hilarious. Tim Hortons
KeiChanz chapter 39 . 7/28/2007
Haha. Haha. Hahaha...heh.

Naraku. -snort- That's perfect. xD Tell Spacey great job from your number one fan of you and this absolutely smashing fic! Haha.

Again, I absolutely adored this story and it's definitely one of my favorites!

Lots of Love and Twinkies,

Kei-Chan

Ps. Today's my birthday and this is one of the best gifts! xD
Thatz chapter 39 . 7/28/2007
I'm so happy you wrote an Epilouge. All this good stuff and all that I loved the story and all that good stuff... but I really have to go so, I love you and this story and everything. you are such a good writer and I'm glad I had the time to talk to you and read your great writitng and all that good stuff.l It makes me feel good that there are writers out there who don't dwindle on their stories and start writing crappily towards the end. I will always remember yoyu as the great writer you are and I hope that you write many more stories. Corgradulations on finishing this story after so long and good lick for the futurte!
FantomoDrako chapter 39 . 7/28/2007
Wow, this rocked! Half the time I was laughing so hard I was on the floor more than my chair! Haha, this has instantly become a favourite. I do hope to see more stories of this calibur from you!
Shadowedcries chapter 39 . 7/28/2007