Reviews for King of the Hill
Sleep Walking Chicken chapter 4 . 1/12/2004
yay update! w00t! i hope you update soon,and when is Kagome going to meet inu?
Trinity of Dreams chapter 4 . 1/12/2004
loved it, when do the boys met the girls?
Sleep Walking Chicken chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
very awesome story. i'm glad their skiiers instead of snowboarders. i don't know why, but i always thought snowboarding was stupid. your only cool if you snowboard and fall on your ass every five seconds. well, enough of my ranting, time for me to leave! good job update soon
HisagixKira chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
awesome chapter! You really portray Inuyasha well.
so I hope you have good luck in your race, and please update soon!
Trinity of Dreams chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
update soon
HisagixKira chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
Great chapter! As alway's. And I have to compliment you on your spelling and such.
I mean, I read so many storie's that have
awful mess up's in them that it make's me
want to scream! But your story has very
few, if any, mess up's in it, and I really
like that. _ I guess my obsession over
spelling has come from my older brother,
Nick (I just call him Monky). He's very
strict about that stuff, and if I spell
something wrong, he drive's me insane!
Well, anyway, I dont know why I'm telling
you about my older Brother, but I guess
I should stop. Well, anyway, update soon!
And keep up the awesome work!
Trinity of Dreams chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
loved it update soon
SessKagOnly chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
i like it and i want you to write the rest of the story so that i can read your good stories and i totally agree with your pairing of inuyasha/kagome and sango/miroku and i think that they deserve each other.
SaMmI chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
the wheels on the bus go round n round yay! cool story, update soon
HisagixKira chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
oh wow! this sounds awesome so far! You're such a GREAT AUTHOR! Please update soon!
Calum the Angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Er, Calcum the Angel? O.o You might wanna go fix that... Eh heh... Sounds like talcum! *giggle* Yeah, anyway, I like the title. Man, those three are really hyped up! Kinda reminds me of all of us making meatball long sandwiches *giggle* and talking about the cotton ball, and a piece of crap...named Jaken. Okay, I've wreaked enough havoc. Must... go... finish... next... chapter... of... own... story!
PS. Wondering about the broken speech? I was just looking at my hula-dancing Miroku again _ Ta!
Sango Demon Slayer Chick chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
this story is great! keep up the great work! ja ne
Lady Proserpina chapter 15 . 11/27/2004
Okay, I'm halfway thru, so I decided to leave a message. If it makes you feel any better, I live in the US and have seen every Inu ep save for 3 of them, and I still have no clue who Ayame is. Till now aparently, I thought she was a coincidence that a lot of stories had a character with the same name. I spent a lot of space on tha rant, didn't I...? Anyway, I love the story! It's making me laugh so hard, the people in my house (affectionatly called 'my family') are starting to worry about me. It's quite amusing actually. Keep up the good work!

*MyImaginaryInu*