Reviews for King of the Hill
ambergreen7 chapter 39 . 1/12/2014
ohmygodohmygod!u r awesum...seshhy not even knowing about his wedding...this has got to be the best epilogue a story can get...i loved ur story and of course ur sense of humour...bt i cant help bt wonder dat is sesshy oblivious or doesnt know that he is so funny...yeahhhh...and then of theres inuyasha our sexy fairytale prince...muwahhhh...
Inuya chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
Omg! This was so freakin hilarious!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
HILARIOUS! I could not stop laughing I was even rolling the floor when I read this chapter. You are an awesome writer!
Babethetacostho chapter 39 . 12/31/2013
Poor naraku. Omg the story was amazing. I'll never look at barbie the same. LOL.
matrix chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
OMG THANK U 4 YRS OF HIGH SCHOOL FRENCH

Its going great so far, the fluency is great. Even though you're prob not going to make any changes or edits as of the moment, maybe give some background in the author's note at the top. UR cool though.
This will be one of the many fanfics i actually remember.
DestinysRequiem chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Okay, first of all, I'm not reveiwing this chapter in particular, I'm reveiwing the whole thing, and can I just say... I LOVED IT! I mean, sure, there was a little OOCness but still, it's my favorite! Make more like it pleeeeaaaasssse!
Insane is my name chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
that dream is so scary but it was funny and i loved it :)
Insane is my name chapter 26 . 9/23/2013
this one is so funny :)
Insane is my name chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
that fan girl is crazy! i loved it it was funny :)
Insane is my name chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
poor dudes :( i love it :)
Insane is my name chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
i loved it it was funny :)
Insane is my name chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
i loved it and the ending was SO SO SO funny i enjoyed! :)
Insane is my name chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
the ending was so funny and inuyasha is totally right about getting the better deal... i loved it great job :)
Insane is my name chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
wow this is so funny and the part with sango and miruko singing had me laughing to hard and i'm still laughing :) I LOVED IT
Insane is my name chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
i loved it and it was funny :)
1,933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »