Reviews for King of the Hill
Insane is my name chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
it was funny i enjoyed :)
Amara chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
Surpassed 300 reviews, ehh? More like, almost 2000!
Amara chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
Sessh and Rin! Yay! They are such a cute couple! Aww! Adorable! Fluffy! "The things I do for you Rin..." Classic! Sweet! I'm rambling! This is fun! Wow! Naraku keep your speedos on, 'cause your going down in the compition!
Amara chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
Kagome has trouble with mother dearest, eh?
Amara chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
I'm gonna DIE from that image, so you are going to have a lawsuit on your hands... (dies)
Amara chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Yay! Wendy's! Love that place! Anyway, I relized... No RinSessh? They're such a cute couple... (pouts).
Amara chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Yeah! Go InuKag, AyeKog, and MirSan pairings! Whoooo hooooo!
Breathe Forever chapter 39 . 2/10/2013
I LOVE your version of Fluffy xD
TRIS chapter 37 . 12/1/2012
lol just saw ur comment about when ur b-day is its to funny because mine is a day after urs on the 24 lol well happy late/early birthday!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/23/2012
Poor, Poor Naraku TT
KawaiiMellow chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
Is Inuyasha a human or a hanyou in this fic?
KawaiiMellow chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
AHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAH AH!
OHHMAHGAWD This chapter killed mee :'D
Love the story so far! :3
PlainBrownEyedWriter chapter 30 . 6/23/2012
I loved your story it was totally amazing! SOme part were just plain hilarious.

You have really good writing skills, you should keep at it! I like your writing style! Your ideas for this story were awesome and i just loved the plot!

And it was also interesting to learn about snowboarding and such! It sound really fun to snowboard i'd like to try it someday, but i doubt i'll be able to keep myself from falling! XD

Anyway fantasric story I enjoyed reading all of it! I hope you get inspired for another story because I'll definitly want to read it!

Good luck with future stories!

Chi-Chan... XD
ookamilover23 chapter 39 . 4/10/2012
i loved this great job

and i love the fact that naraku is now mental
Guest chapter 26 . 12/5/2011
"-My one true-" ... "-ice dance partner!"

I CRACKED UP. HARD!