Reviews for King of the Hill
DeadgirlSuperstar chapter 38 . 11/6/2011
This review's for the whole story (I consider this the end).

I had a lot of fun reading this! I must admit I skipped over Miroku and Sango's interactions at times but once the repetitiveness wore off it was really cute. You wrote so much feeling into Inuyasha and Kagome- I actually smiled and laughed out loud at times. Thanks so much!
PlainBrownEyedWriter chapter 38 . 8/9/2011
Oh my gosh! I absolutely loved your story, fluffy is just hilarious and Rin too! Every personality of everyone was different even if it wasn't always the same as the series, but you have to make the characters abide to your rules when you're writing your own fic! :) Anyway you are very good at writing and I'll definitely be read on 'In the shadows' that story is just as awesome! Anyway chat next time as I'm sure I'll be reviewing to 'In the shadows' some more. Good luck with all your stories!

Chi-Chan! :)
PlainBrownEyedWriter chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hi, I read 'In the shadows' up to chapter 17 (Can't wait to read the rest!) I had to see if you had written any more stories, even though I just started reading 'King of the Hill' I have to say it sounds completely awesome! You are a very good writer and you don't rush your stories, I think I'm going to enjoy reading 'King of the Hill' just as much as I enjoyed reading 'In the shadows' up to chapter 17! Your stories really rock!
michelle chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
this wasssssssss and i like the part where the reporters came my favorite part
giselle chapter 21 . 6/9/2011
this was great,out of all the inuyasha fan fiction stories I read this was the very best one yet
KagomeForever56 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
great chapter XD
KagomeForever56 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
great first chapter XD
Gen Rhapsodos chapter 38 . 2/12/2011
I enjoyed this story very much! Everyone was so in character and you injected just the right amount of humor and fluff (Sesshomaru was bad-ass!). It was a joy to read. Though I am disappointed there is no sequel. Anyways, ja ne!
thymespirit01 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
AWESOME!~~~
Sarah24 chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
Hey there :D

absolutley love ur story !

Best one I read yet ;D

gunna start to read the next one :D

I bets it's gunna be frekaann amazing !

Well bye :)
BowTies13 chapter 39 . 5/20/2010
AWESOME!

Now... all you need is a series of one-shots of the years in between! (PLEASE!)
BugnessMonster chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
This story is pretty good so far but I can't help but feel like Sango is OOC. She's... really abusive lol. I know she was abusive to Miroku in the series but it just seems like she's a bit over abusive. But other than that it's good :)
chibiemo16 chapter 39 . 4/22/2010
lmfao i would have never thought that naraku would be sango's patient... im laughing my head off right now... WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!
hopeless romantic chapter 39 . 4/7/2010
OMG This was such a funny story I was laughing in every chapter! Great writing skills. Absolutely loved the plot and how the relationships turned out. Great Job!
Tairi Soraryu chapter 39 . 2/16/2010
Final review. I loved how the last chapter was from Sesshy's point of view, nice trick. I thought it was I/K's wedding, so very cute. Awesome that Sesshy would need coupons to go to DQ, but hey, tough economy.

My only comment for the overall fic is that sometimes it seems like your enthusiasm for skiing eclipsed the story itself. Much of the story seemed to be a retelling of their breakfast rituals, strapping/unstrapping skis and getting onto chairlifts...technical stuff that made for interesting information, but didn't really add much to the story itself. If the girls ate Cheerios or Fruit Loops doesn't make much of an impact at all.

I do like your humor throughout, and the epilogue was a true gem. Parts of the humor seemed to slip into something more silly and less truly funny and more forced, but it was a pretty nice story overall. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
1,933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »