Reviews for Return
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
JAILBAIT! WHOOO!
Lorteck chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Thanks for sharing your story. I greatly appreciated reading this, and I found it believable. Severus as an adult became very likable.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
Haha cute!
Bewitchedgal chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
In this chapter you have toddler Severus reacting to Harry's wand-sending Harry through the door more or less and Madame Promfrey taking him to the infirmary. Within that same scene the next paragraph I think you have Harry and Ron pointing their wands at Severus and yelling Impedimenta. Did harry recover that quick? There is no mention of him returning to the room.
Good story by the way.
librarywitch chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
I truly enjoyed this tale. Your portrait of Severus was spot on and also of Albus jumping in like any good Gryfindor withouth thinking first. Well done
Frank chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
Excellent idea, and I really enjoyed the first half of this. About chapter 10, the Marcus plot was introduced, and slowed down the story, as did the tediously slow restoration of Snape's powers and his age appropriate body. The entire second half of the story could benefit from an editor who is able to delete unnecessary paragraphs, making the story shorter, tighter, easier to read, and more exciting. As it is, the last half of the story just seems to drag on and on and on, without enough action to support all those many words. The writer has a lot of imagination and potential, and I'll look forward to reading her work as her talent and skill get polished.

"A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give . Please use this golden opportunity to offer a well deserved praise and/or tips for improvement."
Laura chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I like deaging stories in general, and this one had an interesting plot. I thought most of the characters were very true to the books. Thank you for sharing!
WhiteFang001 chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
Very well done, I loved it!

The ideas behind the deaging and re-aging made sense as well as a very original story line. I liked the fact that you made everything believable but only wished that you had extended the series longer so that I could read more of this story!

If you have time, consider writing a Severus Snape time travelling fic... your writing is creative and you are well written. I think that it'd be extremely cool if you did :)
LilyRaye chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading it. I've read fics where Severus goes back to a child and becomes cuddly and sweet; they were never believable. With his experiences starting early, and having memories of his adult life, I see the snarkiness starting early, too. I like how you allowed the experience to change Severus. It would have been awful if he was still the lonely, bitter potions master.
magdilen chapter 15 . 11/24/2010
Good job. That was a lot of fun.
Linoria chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
Amazing! I really love it! This is one of the best sev turned to a kid fic I've read! I like that you didn't have him grow up, like a 'normal' kid again, that he instead was returned to his adult self, but that his regaind childhood had such a great inpact in his adult self:)

/ Linoria
etherian chapter 15 . 7/1/2008
A very wonderful story. Although I'm not fond of "superpower" type stories, you handled this very well, and I love the way that Severus changed without truly losing himself.
Meg chapter 15 . 8/26/2007
Absolutely brilliant. I really enjoyed this. :)
NoxSomnium chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
Albus is one of the worst parents I have ever seen. He has absolutely no concept of discipline. Forcing a child to obey you with magic is obviously going to do so much for their ability to learn and grow in character. Not to mention his teeth are going to rot any day now. He's nice, just driving me crazy.
Al chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
I know this is an old story, and I don't know if you are still getting reviews, but what a great story! I am totally enjoying it. Most kid-fics have the child "too-good". A bad baby Snape! what a hoot! Thanks for sharing.