Reviews for Final Mission Status
Fire Lady Aya chapter 13 . 3/8
This story is still amazing 13 years later! 1xR forever!
ATK1734 chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
Oh man, I haven't read this story in years! Was bored at work this morning and started reading at 5:30; it's not only as good, I think it's actually better than I remember.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2020
The ending was adorable, I loved how far you took their characters. Great read for quarantine.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2020
Haha, Relena has a yandere world leader after her. Wow I love this fic. The characters are well written and the plotline is exciting and tense, I'm glad it's already completed so I don't have to wait to finish it.
HRH Maleficent chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
It was absolutely beautiful, and breath taking
I am so lucky that I got to read it all as one shot, I stayed from 10 to 3 just reading without a single break..

It's super fascinating, you are a really great writer
MoonStarAim chapter 10 . 5/12/2019
Heero is playing yo-yo with Relena's feelings...even if he isn't doing it intentionally, or is he?...poor Relena that sure seems to be exhausting. Awesome chapter!
MoonStarAim chapter 9 . 5/12/2019
You just know how good this story is when you yourself are experiencing Relena's questioning doubts, feelings of confusion and frustrations as to what Heero's true feelings are, even if it's logical to think that Heero does love her...just wow...
MoonStarAim chapter 8 . 5/12/2019
You gotta love Dorothy such an essential component to the story. Makes everything even more interesting. Just leave it to her to come up with something crafty. Made me laugh...she knows Heero's personality so well and the minute she stated..."what is the one thing that he disregards orders for?" Haha "follow your emotions!" came instantly to mind.
MoonStarAim chapter 7 . 5/12/2019
This Heero... what a mysterious guy, nobody really knows in any given moment 100% what goes through his mind ...you guys just portray him so well, the entire characters actually. I'm so in love with this story.

Also, I am picturing my younger self... innocent mind and all, years ago, more than likely, did not know what blue balls were. *Snickers*

Poor Relena...
MoonStarAim chapter 6 . 5/12/2019
I just adore this story. I'm appreciating it more that I am older. It's brilliant. You both have incredible talent.
MoonStarAim chapter 4 . 5/11/2019
I love how all the characters are all on point. I can't get enough of the interactions between Wufie and Sally. Hahaha! Even Zechs and Heero... oh my, big brother Zechs gotta be the one to give Heero permission to make the mission appear more authentic...haha. :)
MoonStarAim chapter 3 . 5/11/2019
It's been so long that I have read this story and I come back years later and it's still well-crafted! Kudos to you guys Zapenstap and Mizaya for making my childhood a wonderful experience. I hope you guys are still making stories together.
JenJenGundamFan chapter 1 . 3/14/2019
So I’m rereading all my favorite fanfics and I sure love this one! I cannot wait to dive into it and read more! I only remember a little bit of what happened since I read it so long ago. ️
Ines Kanoyan 53 chapter 12 . 5/12/2018
I think out of all your 1xR fics, this is the best! It was so in character! I loved how you portrayed Heero in thismysterious, quiet, but strong and tender. Very swoon worthy, I squealed a number of times while reading this whole fic, but I loved the Epilogue so much! Best ending ever!
Cirse chapter 13 . 10/12/2017