Reviews for Final Mission Status
Scarylady chapter 1 . 6/23
I am so excited, I have been looking for this fic for AGES because I wanted to reread it and now I've found it! I loved this story! 3
Volodar Myru chapter 3 . 4/11
Oh my god, when I started to read this chapter it was very weird to see paragraph indentations in a story, which made me realize just how rare it is to see it here. Good story!
I kept on reading this fic over and over and over again. And i would love to have part 2. Huhuhu. I just love this fic so much i cant let goooo huhuhuhu
rufnkiddingme chapter 3 . 2/24
I LOVE THIS. Go Heero!
Maria-Reynne chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
THIS IS HONEST TO GOD ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ! LIKE LITERALLY WITH FROTHY MOUTH AND SPARKLY EYES!
Ryu-and-Lali chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
It's been years since I've read this, and it is STILL my favorite. I will finish rereading this when I've awoken from my nap. This is just awesome. You have given me ideas for some new fan fictions.

~Lali
witchfingers chapter 13 . 7/24/2015
gosh, i loved this story
witchfingers chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
it's so weird :O
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
Great job! THIS IS SO AWSOME!
O chapter 13 . 5/20/2015
I knew it! Heero was the creep all along and Relena the willing victim... and Zechs was either drugged by the creep who later flew the plane home or Heero has some form of blackmail for Zechs so that Zechs has to agree to getting the younger ones married, which by the way works for both creep and willing victim. And none of what I said is right. (It's just that "I only told Zechs; he won't worry about you" does not sit well for a lady with an overprotective brother.)

Forgive my demented view of the world, but your story has just effectively taught me to trust no one. Kidding aside and in all seriousness, it was good. At a certain point, I was starting to dislike the romance first, adventure later approach, but then I realized it was necessary what with the flow of your story. (I would've wanted a more mixed in approach, more like salsa or guacamole than a sandwich.) Also, good job on making Dorothy super badass. It feels as though Heero, Dorothy or any double or triple agent has that good-guy-bad-guy thing all in one body.
O chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
In the earlier chapters, I thought how it was possible that this was all Heero's doing...with him as villain or him doing some very odd, irrational thing to prove his love to Relena (the latter being too absurd to get this story its "favorite" hits.) In the end, it seems I was half-right. I just kind of feel bad for Noin's team not getting to do anything substantial here.
kansa chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I have read this story multiple times and I just love it!
RaptorZeroOne chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
And nobody but those closest to Relena and Heero didn't notice that Zechs was not going ballistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Omg! Clap clap this is one of the great fics I ever read job well done I like it I loved it the way heero seduced relena... the way he moves to make relena made love to him ! Its indeed a wow. I do hope you can still make a fic like these. Why not put a seqeual to this when they are in the vacation.. haha.. again this is great!
abcdef chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I've just finished reading the chapter where they both did the 'deed' and I can't help to feel somewhat dissapointed because I was expecting that scene to be told in Relena's perspective. Well, I can't do something about it. BUT I LOVE THIS FIC! *two thumb up*
1,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »