Reviews for Final Mission Status
witchfingers chapter 13 . 7/24
gosh, i loved this story
witchfingers chapter 2 . 7/24
it's so weird :O
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 13 . 7/13
Great job! THIS IS SO AWSOME!
O chapter 13 . 5/20
I knew it! Heero was the creep all along and Relena the willing victim... and Zechs was either drugged by the creep who later flew the plane home or Heero has some form of blackmail for Zechs so that Zechs has to agree to getting the younger ones married, which by the way works for both creep and willing victim. And none of what I said is right. (It's just that "I only told Zechs; he won't worry about you" does not sit well for a lady with an overprotective brother.)

Forgive my demented view of the world, but your story has just effectively taught me to trust no one. Kidding aside and in all seriousness, it was good. At a certain point, I was starting to dislike the romance first, adventure later approach, but then I realized it was necessary what with the flow of your story. (I would've wanted a more mixed in approach, more like salsa or guacamole than a sandwich.) Also, good job on making Dorothy super badass. It feels as though Heero, Dorothy or any double or triple agent has that good-guy-bad-guy thing all in one body.
O chapter 12 . 5/20
In the earlier chapters, I thought how it was possible that this was all Heero's doing...with him as villain or him doing some very odd, irrational thing to prove his love to Relena (the latter being too absurd to get this story its "favorite" hits.) In the end, it seems I was half-right. I just kind of feel bad for Noin's team not getting to do anything substantial here.
kansa chapter 1 . 2/17
I have read this story multiple times and I just love it!
RaptorZeroOne chapter 13 . 1/25
And nobody but those closest to Relena and Heero didn't notice that Zechs was not going ballistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Omg! Clap clap this is one of the great fics I ever read job well done I like it I loved it the way heero seduced relena... the way he moves to make relena made love to him ! Its indeed a wow. I do hope you can still make a fic like these. Why not put a seqeual to this when they are in the vacation.. haha.. again this is great!
abcdef chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I've just finished reading the chapter where they both did the 'deed' and I can't help to feel somewhat dissapointed because I was expecting that scene to be told in Relena's perspective. Well, I can't do something about it. BUT I LOVE THIS FIC! *two thumb up*
tifa07 chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
This is one of the best fanfic stories that I ever read. For a moment I was confused if I'm still reading a fanfic or official sequel of Gundam Wing. All characters and the story plot is so canon and was beautifully written. I really love to see this publish as light novel :)

One of the best aspect of this story is the suspence with regards with Dorothy. One moment you will think that she is an enemy and the next thing you will wonder if she really is and what is her real motive.

I really love as well funny dialogue and script that you have here. One of my favorites is the pamphlet about spandex that Duo added to Relena's book shelf. Really laugh so hard on that!

Thanks for sharing this story to us and looking forward more of your story! :)
seikkyokuka chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
I actually kind of like Dorothy, she's a badass. I just wish her eyebrows weren't so strange haha
seikkyokuka chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
This story gives me palpitations _
seikkyokuka chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Oh my god, my first reaction would be to throw up in that situation haha
Lunar Ember chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
This, hands down, is one of the best 1xR fics I've ever read! It would be the perfect ending to the series. (I am currently not considering "Frozen Teardrop" canon.) I love how Dorothy is so in character and how endearingly convoluted Heero's mind is. I've been reading this since I got in the office and now it's lunch time and I haven't even gotten any work done! _

Kudos to you! I hope that one day you'll write another another GW AC fic as grand as this. This was one awesome ride. _
Ninjette Twitch chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
I absolutely love this story. I have read it quite a few times and I love it every time!
1,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »