Reviews for Final Mission Status
orangestory08 chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
i am so loving this fic! up until the second to the last chapter, heero was way so in character! like i can actually imagine heero doing it and that mission impossible way they "vanished"! i totally love it! though heero was uncharacteristically quite vocal at the last chapter...kinda unlike heero...but hey, given the number of years, the guy could warm up...especially onlyto relena...so great fic! more like this please? this would have to be my fave 1xR fic so far...u r a great author! keep it up!
Northern chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
wow, this fic had a sort of James Bond feeling to it. espionage, counter-espionage, traitors, guns, sex... this story had it all. I loved it. it was probably one of the best that i have ever read. Great job on this fic. Hope your next 1xR fic has the same on-your-toes-the-whole-time kind of feeling. Also, even though i said this fic was great, i think you could of added more of the other characters and their relationships. This seemed more towards just Relena and Heero. Even though that was great, i would i have liked to see more of the others(like per instance, Noin and Zechs or Duo and Hilde). But still, all in all, nice fic.
monikker chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
I'm going to review the story as a whole because I couldn't find it in myself to stop after every chapter to review since it was so gripping and I didn't want to stop the flow of the story. So, without further ado..

I am absolutely rendered speechless by this story. I was on edge at every moment of reading it and each twist and turn caught me off guard. The emotions are so raw and the feelings are so palpable that I immediately felt part of the story. Only rarely do I come across a story where the first few lines or paragraphs completely suck you in and never let you go until you finish the ride (which caused me to stay up until 3AM to finish it - but no worries, I enjoyed every minute of it and wished it to never end). The complications of 1xR's relationship and all the confusion were very well-executed and being left in the dark like Relena (not knowing if the feelings and gestures were real or not) really made the story gripping and real; like being on a roller-coaster of emotions along with her. I didn't really follow GW but I know enough of the characters' personalities and relationships and I have to say that you have them pat down. And I have to say, my favorite thing out of the story (apart from all the drama of 1xR's relationship) is the stuffed hawk. Pure genius.

This story easily climbed up the charts of my favorite stories ever and thank you very, very much for sharing it. I want to say more but I'll probably just ramble and I'm still overwhelmed by how wonderful this piece is. It's my first time reading a proper GW fanfic and it has definitely raised the standard for all following stories I plan to read. I'll also be sure to check out your other stories. Thank you again!
yourethestorm chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This has to be one of my most favorite stories ever, and I'm not talking about just GW. Thank you, Zapenstap, for writing such an amazing story. Please please please make a sequel! this 1xR story is just too good to end! :)
Final Fight chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
Dorothy Dorothy Dorothy... What are you up to?

Well perhaps I should turn in, till tomorrow (or rather -tonight).
Final Fight chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
Now that's just good stuff.
Final Fight chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
Oh how lovely.

Well that went better than could really be expected now didn't it? I'm glad Dorothy came in - she's my favorite female in the show.
Final Fight chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
God - the whole time I was just thinking 'AWKWARD!'

Damn this fic is painful to read. But it's also vastly better than the actual show (which if we're being honest is kind of mediocre - a good Sh┼Źnen, but not much else really). This fic on the other hand is exceptionally well done, so... hooray for you!
Final Fight chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Oh Heero... you son of a bitch...

You know I started this fic way back when - and then I totally stopped caring about GW. Yet here I am, reading it again... things have come full circle. Really makes ya think.

Well anyway, I stopped after the next chapter I think - so I'll be covering new ground after that.
Icy Discordia chapter 13 . 12/18/2008
Ah, it ended so well. I was worried for a while there. I started reading this... ages ago. _ Thank you for persevering to the finish. And thank you for sharing your tale! Good luck on your next works!
Lord Divestre Croft chapter 13 . 12/17/2008
An spectacular ending to a spectacular story. Well done.

This has to be one of the sweetest romance story I've ever read in this section (and I've read many). I'm happy that you graced us with your talent.
GoodbyeFeist chapter 13 . 12/15/2008
Wonderful, wonderful story!

You're definitely one of the most accomplished authors that it has been my pleasure to find in this website. Thank you so much for finishing this beautiful story; I only recently re-found it (I originally began reading it back in 05 or so) and I immediately recognized it since the first sentence. I can't wait to read more of your fantastic work...

P.S. you literally had me in tears in the Heero torturing scene and when you put "...The End?..." in your author's note in Ch. 12 - I literally screamed "NO! Where's Relena's happy ending?"

But you totally delivered.

.elle.
bluewolfeyes chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
I really like this story_ Gundam Wing/AC rocks espectilly with Heero and Relena as a couple_
PLOT BUNNIES INC chapter 13 . 12/11/2008
Really great story. My friend sent me the link on myspace and even though I usually don't like Relena and Heero together, I started to read it. I thought that it was going to have to be forced but I was hooked as soon as I finished the first paragraph.I had only meant to stay up until 1 am...but I stayed up until 2:30...got up at 7...and read some more...came home from my orthodontist appt...and read some more...that's how hooked I was!
Rekka's Angel chapter 13 . 12/11/2008
It was absolutely wonderful! I loved it and I was so happy with the ending.
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »