Reviews for Final Mission Status
RaptorZeroOne chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
And nobody but those closest to Relena and Heero didn't notice that Zechs was not going ballistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Omg! Clap clap this is one of the great fics I ever read job well done I like it I loved it the way heero seduced relena... the way he moves to make relena made love to him ! Its indeed a wow. I do hope you can still make a fic like these. Why not put a seqeual to this when they are in the vacation.. haha.. again this is great!
abcdef chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I've just finished reading the chapter where they both did the 'deed' and I can't help to feel somewhat dissapointed because I was expecting that scene to be told in Relena's perspective. Well, I can't do something about it. BUT I LOVE THIS FIC! *two thumb up*
tifa07 chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
This is one of the best fanfic stories that I ever read. For a moment I was confused if I'm still reading a fanfic or official sequel of Gundam Wing. All characters and the story plot is so canon and was beautifully written. I really love to see this publish as light novel :)

One of the best aspect of this story is the suspence with regards with Dorothy. One moment you will think that she is an enemy and the next thing you will wonder if she really is and what is her real motive.

I really love as well funny dialogue and script that you have here. One of my favorites is the pamphlet about spandex that Duo added to Relena's book shelf. Really laugh so hard on that!

Thanks for sharing this story to us and looking forward more of your story! :)
seikkyokuka chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
I actually kind of like Dorothy, she's a badass. I just wish her eyebrows weren't so strange haha
seikkyokuka chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
This story gives me palpitations _
seikkyokuka chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Oh my god, my first reaction would be to throw up in that situation haha
Lunar Ember chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
This, hands down, is one of the best 1xR fics I've ever read! It would be the perfect ending to the series. (I am currently not considering "Frozen Teardrop" canon.) I love how Dorothy is so in character and how endearingly convoluted Heero's mind is. I've been reading this since I got in the office and now it's lunch time and I haven't even gotten any work done! _

Kudos to you! I hope that one day you'll write another another GW AC fic as grand as this. This was one awesome ride. _
Ninjette Twitch chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
I absolutely love this story. I have read it quite a few times and I love it every time!
LoverGurrl411 chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
Never get tired of reading this story! Thanks for writing it! :)
FonzieTheGreat chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
I've never before watched Gundam anime, much less read it's manga or fanfiction, but this fanfiction has made me give it a shot. So thanks :)
hardtofathom chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
This is the best Heero/Relena fic i have read. im sorry i just read it today for 4 hours straight while laughing and fangirling at the same time lol, actually i favorited this story months ago but i was too focused on other pairings which is Sasusaku that i forgot to read this.

Eventually after re-watching GW again i had the desire to read fanfics regarding my fave pairing... Thank you for writing this! Heero/Relena and SS are my special OTP. i dunno maybe because both of them have a lot in common and their chemistry are interesting and full of subtleness. :)
classiccatastrophe chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
I don't have much to say. Mainly because I couldn't find anything wrong with the story. Although this was written years ago, I still feel that I should review and say: 1. Thank you for even finishing it. I know that many people, including myself, publish something with the intent to keep up with it and don't. Over four years, you (and your friends) created a beautiful story. I am extremely impressed by the quality of writing here. There was no lack of drama, action, or romance. But you managed to keep a wonderful balance between all.

I loved your action scenes. Some people seem to have a hard time with details and describing situations that take place. You had neither of these problems. Bravo. You have a great eye for detail and I appreciate that you described the scenery and locations, clothing, food, etc. Many people forget about things like that, but it does make a story more fun to read.

I had a great time reading your work and I will continue to support you and read your others as well. Keep up the good work and don't ever stop writing. You are WAY to talented to let something like that go!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
why did i only discovered your story now?
all the ingredients of a great story can be found here.
now i can die of happiness :p
Revy679 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013