Reviews for Final Mission Status
Revy679 chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
While the words will probably fail me in completely conveying just how much I love this; I will still try. You have managed to take these characters and progress them in a believable way while still managing to hold onto the soul of the characters. This story is so beautiful and well written! The attention to detail shows just how much you love the original story. I'm overwhelmed by how your words envelope the reader. You took the perfect solider and created him into the perfect man. This is truly one of, if not my favorite fanfic. You have a gift and thank you for sharing it.
epifonia chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
THis is amazing! I love the ending. The ultimate in happy endings! Such a great ride and a wonderful story, thanks!
ZaMaShi chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
And this comes to the point that I've read so far today.
All around great story. I'm sure I'll read and review your other fanfictions once I'm done with this one. From what I can tell on your profile, you've one very prolific writer!

now this chapter. We finally get to see Dorothy get into trouble, but somehow, I just don't believe she's really a villain here, you know what I mean? Manipulative, with her own screwed up reasons, but not a villain. Right now, I think she'll come back and help in the end... but I'm not completely sure. Uncertainty keeps me reading, so good job.

It's very satisfying to see Relena get what she wants from Heero. He's been so affectionate towards her that now, I'd be very upset if her turned around and changed back into the cold jerk.

Anyways, I don't really have anything else to say other than this is written extremely well and I like it. Keep it up.
ZaMaShi chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
You're really good at keeping the tension high. Absolutely impossible to not keep reading. I love your romance scenes. Your writing makes me like Heero more and more.

I do like Dorothy's idea, even if she's evil plotting behind everyone's backs. Make Heero Yuy follow his emotions. I do wonder what she's up to though. I guess that means I have to keep reading.

I noticed that you have 1,000 reviews (wow. I'm jealous.) This story is worth every one of them your writing is excellent. Have you ever written original works for publication? I'm sure if you had a good idea, with these writing skills, it would sell.
ZaMaShi chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Ah, Relena can't find out what he's thinking. Somehow I bet she won't find out til the end of this story. *tension*

If only she had let Heero talk. But at least now Heero can't mistakenly think that Relena is acting... Right?

Also, I can't help but love how Heero gets stuck with dishes duty every time. I'm inclined to think that Relena's house would end up a bit messy, just from her stuff.

Just like every other chapter, the flow is perfect and the writing is excellent.
ZaMaShi chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
And Dorothy's here, up to no good as usual. Stirring up conflict, making Relena upset...
Having Duo get what he deserved for being a pervy voyeur was satisfying.
ZaMaShi chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Ah, yes. This is the chapter where you spent the entire time drawing out tension. You have heartless Heero in the car (Is he really like that? He can't really be that cruel, can he? I don't want to believe it...) and he's been ordered to sleep with Relena.

I didn't particularly care for the flower details, it gave me the feeling of a couple who had just gotten together. But it didn't take away from the story at all. It was still excellent overall.

Like you said in the ending of the previous chapter, the sex scene was tasteful. It wasn't overly done or graphic. Nothing that would have this story kicked off the site. But having Duo and everyone comment and watch made me feel sorry for Relena and Heero. They deserve their privacy, even if it is just a story. . . .
ZaMaShi chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Poor Relena, getting emotionally involved so soon. And trying to act normal while seeing Heero completely naked. She has some good acting skills. I guess if the North American continent is at risk, she could pull out those skills.

The ending to this chapter is quite the cliff hanger. I thought the end of chapters were supposed to be stopping points, but this is a MUST READ NEXT CHAPTER NOW ending. I'm quite glad this story is complete.
ZaMaShi chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
The first part of this chapter is just full of tension. I'm reading, wondering how they're going to act out this fake marriage. Can they pull it off?
You make the reader fall in love with Heero, just like Relena has, in the first section. He's very sweet and loving. This Heero is a strong contrast from the Heero you showed us in the previous chapter.

The switch to having everyone watching the monitors was funny, but at the same time I was disappointed to be taken out of the moment and put somewhere else. I wanted to just keep reading about Heero and Relena.

They do seem like a couple in love, but I can't think that they're married. I see two characters who really love each other, but aren't completely comfortable with each other like a married couple would be. They act like they just got together. I wonder if what's his face can see through this.

Like I said before, excellent.
ZaMaShi chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I especially liked your description of Cole at the beginning of this chapter. It's like... maniac in disguise! you never know who they are. It makes me wonder if it's really someone else, just using Cole.

The first conversation between Relena and Heero concerning the new mission is so tense and cold. I love the things Duo put in the house. The bird. The military books. The advertisement for spandex. Very funny.

Honestly, when I read the summary for this story I thought it would take on a romantic-comedy feel, but you have a serious romance thingy going on instead. Regardless, it's excellent.
ZaMaShi chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wow, this is story really excellent. I'm having forcing myself to put this down for a short while. I'm on chapter 10... I think... (downloaded this to read on my kindle, but got online to leave reviews since it's so good).

The introductory chapter is perfect. You have a rather unbelievable sounding situation - fake marriage for a week - that you make believable. No bumps. No thinking ... 'really? yeah right,' just a perfectly flowing chapter.

I'm totally drawn in with your writing style and the attention to detail (I see no errors or awkward sentences) and you have interesting ideas that make me want to read more.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
this was awsome! finally a happy ending for hero and relena.
Sasusaku chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
So...kawaiii... Hahaha...keep it up...hope to read more stories from you...actually i've already read your sasusaku story,the white rain...nice story too... But its too long... But i was wondering, when will you finish it...i cant wait for sasusaku's baby to be born...by the way thanks for the entertainment... Ja ne
Ruined Doll chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Oh-My-God! I'm freaking love this! You are a very very very amazing writer
I had loved this anime for a loooooooooooonnngg time ago and this is the first fanfic I read about Gundam Wing. And I'm really impressed by it!
Thank you for your awesome story and I'm looking forward for your other story
Btw, I hope that your story will make a movie about Gundam Wing? Huehehehehehe ;)
Thanks again and a lot of thumbs up for you XD
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
How can I begin to express how much I enjoyed this fic? I haven't thought about GW in so many years! This is a great story. Wonderful plot that got me laughing (love Duo), hoping (mostly that they would all live!), angry (at Dorothy), and very much confused (at Heero). The plot is great, I felt that they were all in character and this is very well written. Congratulations on a lovely fanfic 3
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »