Reviews for Final Mission Status
Nubia chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
NICE! Like it a lot.
Debbie chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
man you have the most awsome stories! i read like pratically all of them! i like this one its like fucking WOW!you should continiue please? i wanna know the rest i hate cliffhangers!
-debbie-
Debbie chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
-debbie-
Rekka's Angel chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
Awesome job I love it! I just found this lovely little story today, and I'm hooked. _ It's a great plot line and the story is developing very nicely. It's also made questions run rampant through my head. I can't wait to read more! Until the next chapter, keep up the wonderful work!
CrimsonDragon chapter 3 . 3/2/2004
PLEASE UPDATE SON VERY SON i love this fic and im goign nuts, i MUST READ MORE!hope all is well and goodluck with this new chapter!plez send us a sign that your still there!
Lotus chapter 3 . 3/1/2004
Please reviewe pretty please? Your story is reall awesome!
ZERO BITCH chapter 3 . 2/28/2004
I really love the story, its something diffrent from the typical Relena-gets-kidnapt-and-Heero-saves-her story's. But PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE!
Heero Strife chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
Wow, great story, I really love it.
I hope to read the next chapter soon.
See ya later and keep the good work.
CrimsonD chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
NEW CHAPTER NOW! NEW CHAPTER NOW! NEW CHAPTER NOW! (hey just joining the chant (_~) *sigh* hope it helps) NEW CHAPTER NOW! NEW CHAPTER NOW! NEW CHAPTER NOW!...
Crystalfox0 chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
HOLY $&*#! Zapenstap strikes again with another fabulous story. I'm begging you to update now. COme on everybody, start up a chant with me.
NEW CHAPTER NOW! NEW CHAPTER NOW! NEW CHAPTER NOW!
Cat H chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Whoa! I like, I like! even if I'm a little bit surprised at this kind of HY, I definitely am enjoying this kind of portrayal for both characters. Not that I am complaining, and I can certainly understand that it may spoil things a bit, but I do wish I could see what is in Heero's mind at these moments...poor Relena, I hope she's going to get some happy moments for all the torture you are putting her through...HY/RP yehey!
Prolificus chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
OMG OMG! That was intense. You guys had better come up with the next chapter soon. I truly enjoyed the plot. Well done my friends! Well done indeed. ~JK~
CrimsonDragon chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
where are youu! ahh please update soon i lvoe thsi fic and i cant wait for another chapter! i think i speak for other fans as well when i say "PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY!" (_~) luv ya, toodles!well be waiting
Caliborn chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
I've said this before, on BI, but I feel it must be reinstated: I love this fic! _ Wow! The characters seem so real, and it's great how you really see things from behind Relena's eyes. There's something different about this story than any I've ever read before . . . Besides the amazing plot, ICness, and smooth, emotional style . . . I just can't put my finger on it, but whatever it is, It makes me very very impatient for the next chapter! Keep it up!
Utari chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
Keep writing or I'll go crazy on you! Muahahaha! If you don't keep writing, you will face my evil wraith!
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »