Reviews for Final Mission Status
HeeroYuy135 chapter 3 . 1/30/2004
This getting really good...I'm starting to get the feel of this...I'm loving it! Keep it up!
~Matt-chan~
Dionysos chapter 3 . 1/30/2004
great chapter, no offence but u kinda drag things out too much, that is just critique, please don't take it in a bad way, i like ur fics there some of the best out there, the plot lines are great!Good luck with ur writing
Andi chapter 3 . 1/30/2004
Oh, this is so highly amusing to me. I love it. Thank you for updating! My lucky day. More soon!
Nova Victoria Jade Satori chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
This is really great. I can't wait for more. It is very, very well written. I like it. Keep up the good work.
Krysti chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
... Wow. This certainly has my attention, as I look forward to the advances in this story. Keep up the good work, the BOTH of you!
Laur chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
Oh man, thank god for people who can actually WRITE! Zapenstap, I have always been a fan of your work _ Just wanted to let you guys know that I am incredibly pleased with this fic so far, not only because you obviously ran a spell check (a luxury we all take for granted, I have come to believe), but also because it has a plot that differs from the always trite "I've come back to kill you..again..." ficcies. Really, your descriptions always seem to make sense, the verbs always agree with the action, and that puts you above 85% of the writers I seem to run into on this site. That, and you seem to have a very obvious talent for portraying the characters as we all can imagine they would act, without making them overly stereotypical. I think what I mean is that you give them a very real depth that makes the story 1093573987 times better. So...in true rabid fangirl form: thank you, your fic is TOTALLY awesome WO, and UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
~laur of the blings
dragon agility chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
Wow! I can just see how good this is going to get! he he he! I've read a fic like this on another anime title and it was so funny and really good. Yours will be even better! I can't wait until the next chapter, because this is sure gonna be great! I honestly feel like screaming!
keep it up!
_~
Sessy-Sama Lover chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Ok this is like the best story ever! You have so got to update soon or I shall die!
agaxris chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
gosh! all manner of goshness has fled from my mouth... freak!... this fic has hooked me... please please please please update... sooN!... you gotta... love the way you did that "heero-relena" moment... gosh...
Hermonthis chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
Good l*rd, this story is AWESOME. I can totally picture Relena's plight: she wants to believe and yet she can't... the overall concept I like as well.
Gods, I'd love to be Relena right now... XD
Deactivate chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
Aw, why can't he be like that ALL the time? Although then he wouldnt be the Heero we all know and love right? Oh well...anyway, great story! Can't wait for more!
rebel-withoutaclue chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
alrighty, this is what i call a...
MUST CONTINUE!
woot! i so cant wait till the next chapter! You definitely have me hooked with this one. I love it so much, this ones on my fav stories list for sure! Update as soon as you can or ill literally die with anticipation! ja ne!
Lei Xang chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
heh heh, Duo the prankster... This is getting god. Please update son!
kaili charmer chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
I started this at BI and read the second chap here. This is great! I love acting stories, they always make for quite some angsty entertainment. YAY! Keep it coming, Zapenstap and Mizaya!
~kai
Mari-chan chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
OMG! I love this! I love this! I love this! I love this! I love this! This story is so great!
I REALLY am looking foreward to each and every chapter of this story to come. I hope it's long and wonderful. The first chapter was great, intreaging, but this second chapter has moved it up to incredible.
Hehehehe, I can't wait to see more of Heero with Relena in this! _v