Reviews for Final Mission Status
gohanzgirl chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
Ok, wont let me login for signed review it keeps logging me into the system... the page where you update it... lol So Im doing it this way... I love THIS! I absolutely love this and I CANNOT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER you have a winner here! oh my gosh you have a winner DING DING ... *odd look* sorry Im just ... I love this fanfic! I... I love it please hurry on the next chapter I really dont think I can stand a long wait I love this soo much I cant wait till more! Your doing a great job!
jisAtsU siLENcE chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
wow ... great job! .. hehe .. ohh i want more... wahahaha .. more more! ... great job! i love it hehe
Waterlilies chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
Keep up the good work you two. I can't believe Duo did all that home decorating. I can't wait to read more.
posh chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
AH! i can't take the suspense.. well actually i can (for awhile i guess) great story!
Zeros Lost Soul chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
o! o! MORE! MORE! THIs is getting really good! I can't wait till then next chapter! Oh, and as a side note, the fake married idea is an old one, and usually worn out or unrealistic, but this is really good! It's more believe able and has more back ground to how it could happen. Again, I can't wait for hte next installment!
Ace234 chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
Impressive, very impressive. I see many awkward moments in store. Hopefully, I shall also see an update soon. Keep up the awesome work!
Andi chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
Oh, I _wish_ I knew what you guys have in store...but I guess I'll just have to wait and find out. Write more soon! I love this, you guys are doing a great job!
Krissy Anne chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
OMG! That was really good. I can't wait until you write more. The story line is one of the best I've ever read.
Dionysos chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
this is great! i can't wait for the rest. i can guess wat is comming up, i can't wait to see how it turns out.
princessMASMA chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
Yo,
Love the story so far. It's interesting how you got them together. It'll be fun to see how they interact. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Until next time...
Stardust Angel2 chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
Great story! Love it! Please update soon
Gentilezza Feroce chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
::Sigh!:: ::Swoon!:: I always love your work, and this time, like always, I'll keep a close lookout for updates!
Yes, yes, Heero does seem to be a very good actor... only question is, what does he truly feel? Which is the role, and which is the real thing? Dun dun dun! (ominous music) I love this story already! _
pheonixspirit chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
oh! I can't wait to read what happens next! This is a great story! Write more soon!;)
Cass chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
That was very good! More please! :)
raigne chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
definitely loving it, gwad! what happened to heero, never knew he could be a good actor! yay! hope you'll update now (not soon puhlease!) ;) congratulations with for the nice work
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »