Reviews for Final Mission Status
Ryan chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
Time to squeal and IM each other again.
This is too good. "If anything, Heero would be too good as Relena’s husband, and then Zechs would really be furious." No kidding.
Whose idea was it for the hawk anyway? And this "A thin advertising pamphlet labeled “spandex, the new fabric of our lives
Sapphire Kelly chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
This story is awsome please update very soon
Raven chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
This is turning out to be a quite interesting story. I'd like to see where you go with this! : )
sweetangel4 chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
I love this fic as well. It's awesome. I wonder if Heero is just acting or being real. I'm sure that won't be revealed until later. Keep up the good work and this story has a nice touch of originality to it. Awesome! :)
Faraday chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
oh wow, this is quite amazing. Keep it up, and do hurry with the next.
Kari Yuy chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
Hey I already reviewed it on BI. But I'm repeating it again. I simply love this story and I can't wait till you update the third chapter. I wonder if Heero is acting or if he is just simply letting himself go. Hats of for Mizaya and Zapenstap. This is a wonderful story. You are a great team.
Kari
Rage of BlackMist chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
Wow! I just have to say wow! I mean the first chapter was good. I liked it. I wanted to read more. But the second chapter, man the first is incomparable! I LVOE THIS FIC! My new favorite fanfic, no joke. Heero is so.. my gosh! _ Post the next chapter soon. I can't wait.
Ame-san chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
oh wow... *cries* then *dies* from pure joy. You guys updated this! Yea! I love this fic! Duo's little countermission reminded me of those decorating reality shows. Hahaha. It was brilliant! Fantastic job! Whatever you guys have in store for us, I will be waiting impatiently. :)
The Wanderer chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
Nice follow-up chapter. I'm all over it.
semikarmic chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
Oh my God, I swear I had a heart attack and then I almost died laughing. This is by far one of the most entertaining and intriguing stories I have ever read, it is now one of my favorites already! The best part by far would have to be just the utter shock Relena goes through as she enters "her" house that has been completely revamped. I died, I really did. Great chapter! Can't wait for the update.
Pannerz chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
This fic is off to a great start! I wonder what Heero thinks of all this? It has so got my attention! Continue!
Pannerz :) _
Andi chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Write. More. NOW! Get to work, both of you! This is so great. Oh, man. I can't wait to read how this all unfolds. How promising! And well written! (naturally, of course .~)Great job!
NafX chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Wo!
I love the idea of this ...
Can't wait to see where you take it ...
Come back with more really soon ... :)
~Nat.
jisAtsU siLENcE chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
wow ... this sounds like an awesome fic ... wahaha ... great great job i'm really likin it so far! ... please continue! )
Kai Yukari chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Two words: AT LAST! _
Another fic from Zapenstap and another author Mizaya to follow. God! I've been busy with other things I haven't had the time to visit until now. Love the first chapter. Surely another fic woth reading!
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »