Reviews for Final Mission Status
Rage of BlackMist chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Ah! Must have next chapter. I have a feeling this fic is gonna be great! _
crimsondragon chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
wow! thsi is realyl good haha poor relena, well atleast she gets heero as a false husband..thats a good thign right? ANYHOO please please please update soon im lookign forward to the next chapter
Cynthia chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
OOh, I really like this. I will definitely be looking foreward to many more chapters.
Ame-san chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I'm curious now about how this will turn out. Good job as usual. The plot is intereting, and now I'm waiting quite impatiently to see how you guys develope the characters. :)
Sephrenia chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I absolutley love your story! Have the next instyallment up soon! Its so intruiging over all those other fanfics that are jsut people wasting your time. But htis has real potential and you both are very talented!
Dionysos chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
this sounds VERY intresting! i can't wait till u write more!
Cass chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Sounds like a really fun story!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Oh ... oh oh... man this is good!
dolphingirl0113 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
so is heero going to play hubby? or will it be someone else, making heero jealous? please update soon, i love the idea!
dolphin girl
Raven chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I think your story is very intriguing. Please continue. _
Faraday chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
oh wow so good.
Wanderer chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
This is a really good idea. I like this a lot in fact. I'm decidedly hooked now so please continue.
EngrishToo Lazy to Sign In chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
AH! This is so great... why did you have to stop it there... now you will never get it out in time.
sweetangel4 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Awesome story so far. I like the idea. Creative, very nice. Keep up the good work u 2. :)
Ace234 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Once again, Zapenstap does no disappoint. While I might have preferred a "Desires of the Heart" update to this new fic, I do now have the pleasure of following TWO well laid-out stories. The strength of this story is similar to those of DOTH: logical progression, carefully planned dramtic buildup, strong editing, a forceful variation of sentence/paragraph style, and deep insight into the internal forces of the characters to allow the reader to identify with the character.
At this time, I cannot provide criticism for improvement with only one chapter up (or perhaps because I'm impressed with the chapter). Summarily, I look forward to more of this. Zeks is such a snob anyway.
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »