Reviews for Final Mission Status
triple 6 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
this is great! update very soon!
Ladybug chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
This is a great idea for a fic. I think this one will turn out extremely well. I wonder how Heero will react to the news. I can't wait to read more.
HeeroYuy135 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Damn...this is real good...I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up!
~Matthew Miranda~
Sapphire Kelly chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
This is a great story puh-lease update soon
abcd chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
yay!nice work!i alwayz read ur fics! a fan of u work! so keep it up! plz update soon!
Hououza chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
OMG! Ok I loved the start of this, the premise of it is great and the lead in is excellent! I look forwards to seeing how Heero is going to react to this little mission (from his lack of appearance I assume he wither doesn't know or couldn't face her).
I look forwards (eagerly!...sorry VERY eagerly! _) to the next chapter!
Good luck & best wishes,
Hououza
Raven e Reminiscence chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Awesome! Very well written and something thats alittle different.
PLease Update shortly!
AkumakoRonso chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Yay! Another wonderful story started. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Bradybunch4529 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Can I just say wow. I read this chapter and I could almost see Heero in the corner, avoiding looking at Relena. The details adn the emotions you've managed to convey are like an episode in the series. I can't wait to see what the 'newlyweds' are going to be like. More soon?
Waterlilies chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Ohh, this is a very interesting plotline! I can't wait to read more. Keep up the nice work.
Olivia chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
This is really good so far (of course all of your fanfics are...). I can't wait for chapter 2!
Sidekickwannabe chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Excellent! I like the way this is written! _~
Goddessmoon chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
WOW! This is promising to be one awesome fic! Mass destruction Heero & Relena. Woohoo! Chapter 2 soon please!
Lorimlowe2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
oh very good and very very well writen please update soon
Sanae chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
VERY GOOD! Can't wait for the next chapter...this certainly looks interesting! Take care, Sanae.
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 Next »