Reviews for The Scales Tipped
flameslavier chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
This story was really good
redQween chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
loove it :P
wordflows chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
Way too much time has passed to hope for that follow-up story, I think, but I'd just like to say I read this on my Fillmore binge read, and I loved it. :)
chat noire chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
I'd really like to read your follow up, after all, Stingray is still at large ;)
UnknownPen chapter 12 . 11/17/2010
(Spoiler alert. If you haven't finished the fic yet, beware) Wow. You understand these characters like very few people do. I love how you represented them. As for F/I stuff, they're not the hot n heavy type, more slow-burn. Their relationship is more than friendship, deeper than romance. So it's okay that they're not head over heels by the end of the fic. And even though it irked me at first, it's alright that they didn't catch Stingray. There's realism in not having their whole lives neatly wrapped up in 12 chapters. That leaves potential for another great story, which I hope you or someone of like mind will write! Kudos on a fab fic!
fanfictionlover101 chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
I agree with the last reviewer, this is probably one of the best Fillmore! stories out there. I would really appreaciate the sequel if you're still thinking about doing one. I love the way you write as well :).
13DaysOfSummer chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
Awesome Fillmore story! Probably one of the best out there! Anways, thanks for making this story!
anlmoon chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
ChristinaAngel chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
I liked this fic! I liked how we saw what would have been different and how Fillmore and Ingrid would have ended up partners anyway. I loved how worried Fillmore was over Ingrid and how she grew to accept him slowly.
forevermissingwonderland chapter 1 . 7/18/2008

i LOVE this story!

Oh, and about what dinosaur-pirate said, DO NOT LISTEN TO AFOREMENTIONED PERSON! They are, (in my, and quite a few others opinions, *cough* approximately 1 people *cough*) completly wrong.:

Sequel to The Scales Tipped! WHERE! WHERE!

GB, and thanks for writing a great story, MinnyMisty

P.S. It would be nice to see more Ingrid/Fillmore action in the (*cough* POSSIBLE *cough*) sequel, but in my opinion, the amount of romance in this story was excellent, considering the way you set the characters up. :)

pl chapter 12 . 7/16/2008
i was readin this with my friends and we would all luv to read a follow up
Spice9 chapter 12 . 4/24/2008
interesting story. You mentioned a sequel and I would like to read that.
Shalimar23 chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
so unfair i really wanted to know if they could bring Stingray down or not! well sides the ending comming too soon this is a REALLY REALLY good fanfic!
BlackRoseFire chapter 12 . 2/23/2007
Very nice. Please continue to write. I will look at your other stories.

EclipseKlutz chapter 12 . 1/26/2006
*grins* I liked this. I found it to be very well written, easy to read... got a bit confused with the characters, but that's only 'cuz I'm relatively new to Fillmore.

Otherwise - you hafta make that sequel - advance the relationships, conclude the Stingray case, which I'm rather intrigued by...

So, keep writing. Hope to see more of your stuff *cough* sequel *cough* soon!

- Fred