Reviews for Killing Rumors
thorsgirl chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
what the hell? why'd you stop? sorry, excuse my language. but i was really looking forward to another chapter of this (even if i did show up to review this 'chapter' kinda late) well, it was an awesome job so far
Snoochie chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
you're really not going to finish this?... i really like it... and it seemed like something you would have fun writting... well if you are not going to finish it for sure then congrats on three great chapters... tho i wish youd finish it...
red skyies chapter 4 . 12/3/2004
o.o REALLY! man thats no fun... but i guess ou have to so well later i'll miss your story.
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 4 . 12/3/2004
;-; ~
itstotallycool chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
has sarah been bothering u? anyways this is her lil sis and this is awsome! keep up the good work and dont look at my stuff cuz i dont have anything! kewl story!

-sarah's lil sis , banana
tinychopsticks chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
Oh. My little girl updated! Im so happy and so proud! :sniff:
Child of the Silvery Moon chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
thats good can't wait to finish it _ keep it up
silentslayer chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
please please update again and i wonder when kagome is going to give him so leway
Neons-Requiem chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
Interesting. Very interesting. Whats going to happen next? Please continue _
Inusapphrine chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
OK I need some Kawaiiness in here! Where is da love? *looks around* pleassee! LOL I liked the chappie update soon!

Inusapphrine
CraziAznGurl chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
that was cute! i cant wait to read more! update update update!
Fool With Many Names chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
Hi, your story's doing great so far please update soon!

Ja ne~ from inu-youkai 911

ps~ amazing... this is one of my shortest reviews yet... T.T it's a tragity. Lol/

- BYe!
Fool With Many Names chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
Lmao, this story is really funny, and you've done a great job. Please continue asap! That tape scene was hillarious! Update soon!

Ja ne~ from inu-youkai 911
Suzanne chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Omg! lol its SO funni update soon! :D
jdls chapter 2 . 5/22/2004
lmfao i love it! please update!