Reviews for Riding In Cars With Boys
Sonar chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I would call that a crack pairing right there.
Dark Angel215 chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
aw that is so cute.
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Awwa...I think this is a common theme for starting reviews for this story isn't it? *guestures to others* Cat Lea is a lovely lady, and I was certain she would appreciate this! I was a little apprehensive at the start, but I took the plunge and found this all worth it!
Hm...another Raven fan *grins* the shippers are getting better these days! I am one of The Flock also, and I have to say this story was amazing! Funny, some good insults and touching moments, and under all that, the story had heart, which all of your best stories do have. Some of the lines where irresistable like "My name is not Birdbrain!" Scott protested, "And people don't hate me. They like me, I'm Raven." God, how cute! I am REALLY glad you are a Raven fan, sexy dark and brooding, what's not to love? Shannon and Ravenm sounds like an interesting plunge into icy water, but I'm trying to be open minded, so I am willing to read! You should try a Jeff/Raven, those two are amazing together, and I'm sure you could make them nothing short of a miracle! Keep writing, sometimes I wonder if you ever sleep! *LOL*
~Taking the Plunge~
~Jeff's Favourite Skittle~
xtremediva chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Aw, what a cute story. Kevin the matchmaker. I love Raven, he's so deep and mysterious, but has a heart of gold lurking under his tough, brooding exterior. Not to metion, he's hella hot. Great work once again.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Aw I want more now this was so sweet god. I love it and a special thanx to one of the greatest writers...especially slash on . Love these guys together and have already started your Shannon/Raven story. You are a great friend and I got this just when I needed it because I was feeling blue today...Awesome!