Reviews for Azerath
Nimue of Ireland chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
How cool! Are you going to finish this? I hope you do, and I want to see how Cyborg and Beast Boy handle the Arek-ai.
Raven's secret-keeper chapter 11 . 9/19/2006
The last update was in May, 2005? Please, finish it ! I like it. It's suspenseful, the characters are interesting. and I like the story. If you had to let it drop, why here? Right where it gets to the main point. Please, please, please finish it! And I usually reject stories that aren't full of true facts, so you've interested me enough to cause me to overlook the untrue facts; that's a HUGE accomplishment. Please finish this story!
Raven's secret-keeper chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Did you know that "ai" is Japanese for love? Have you ever seen the episode "Prophecy"? Is this your own creative truth of Azarath or how you think of the facts as? I'm just wondering... Excellant story! I like it, creativity or interpretation of the facts!
anotherchance chapter 11 . 5/20/2006
oh, good story. are you gonna update soon? please? pretty please? :P
Horizon Brave chapter 11 . 10/18/2005
Please Please Please! Write more. This story has really pulled me in adn i want to know how it ends.
Silent Murderess chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
i love it!
that little voice in your head chapter 11 . 5/28/2005
I'm not the first to say this but: Great Story!

Finally something interesting that focus on Raven's Azerath and not her emotional problems...

and I'm fine with the romance between Star n Rob, just that I feel too much attention was paid on Star's description somewhere in Chpt. 5. And the Raven shipper side of me ask "why does Star get all the boys' attention? not fair..."

Update asap...for our sake

lol, I also like the conflict between Laros and Robin and I think you should keep it up. The pigeon gag was a good one, really...
Etheria chapter 10 . 9/24/2004
Very good story! Keep writing, it's better than any other TT fanfic I've seen so far.
Miss. Phlish chapter 10 . 9/20/2004
Yay! Another chapter! Bow down before Beast Boy! Bwahaha!
Rini Suichi chapter 10 . 9/20/2004
Bestial? Golem? _ That's rich! I can't wait for your next chapter! Please update again soon!
The Anime kid and Chaos Girl chapter 10 . 9/20/2004
TAK: Woah. This is... amazing! It's so good! Everything about Azarath and Raven (or should I say 'Lady Aleron' just makes... sense! I knew that she was from Azarath and her name was Metrion but i had no clue what 'Zinthos' meant. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

CG: OH its soo suspenseful! whats gonna happen next? I MUST KNOW!
FoxFire chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
very nice story sir, I look forward to reading the rest of it if you choose to write it!
Miss. Phlish chapter 9 . 9/1/2004
You are /such/ a good writer! Please continue!
WildSpiritOfDarkness2 chapter 9 . 9/1/2004
yay! you updated! well, all i really have to say is that i eagerly await your next update!
tigerrelly chapter 9 . 9/1/2004
o... I like it, I like it! Great job. I hope to see more soon! :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »