Reviews for Twisted Loyalty
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Creepy story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
good and... psychologically disturbing,... I give you applause.
Bonnia chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I'm going to guess... Zacharias Smith? He's the only Hufflepuff that I can think of for this. Anyway, it's still very well written. Good job!
Hitomi-taichou chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Who was it? Was is Hannah Abbot?
trueblood chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Oh, a Hufflepuff Death Eater. My, my the possibilities. They certainly would be loyal ones. I absolutely love this. I like that you brought such a shunned and looked over house into the forefront. It was really brilliant the way your character was depicted. I'm just in awe really. Oh, and I like the little part about Hermione trying to classify her. That was just very in character of her. You're great and awesome! Thanks so much for posting!
oceancitygirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
O! It's wonderful! I had so much fun reading this!It was very unique. Then again, all of your work is. You're on of my favourite author's! You're brilliant. Keep writing!

~S B
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Very well written, very deep and amazingly truthful. Hufflepuffs would make good Death Eaters. Why, the Hufflepuffs' loyalty would make them ideal Death Eaters; the one flaw with the Slytherins is that they are too ambtious to be loyal (myself included). Very good fic.
Loise chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This was brillaintly written, I loved it. It had this amazing sense of emotion and might, it was wonderfully written. It really touched me.
salemwitch chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
wow i never thought of seeing things from a hufflepuffs point of view. iT was an eyeopening experience, i liked it
The One Who Creeps You Out chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
This fic is great. I love the hufflepuffs and really

don't like how some people put them down. But this...this is awesome. Makes me pround to be a slytherpuff.
Little Red Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
"I am human, not a thing and therefore, cannot be understood"

hehe... so true...

I love your story so much! its very good... I love the way you showed the Hufflepuff house..

Keep up the good work!
Petit Oiseau Noir chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Omg... I LOVE IT! wow... its so... good... I love your wording and all of that... wow... im shocked speakless... great view on the Hufflepuffs!
Demoness Mark chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Hey,
I just finished reading this fic, and am impressed. I wish I had thought of it. It is awsome. I am not easily impressed, but u have done it. Your summery is what caught me and I'm glad it did.
-D. Mark
mynightshining chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
I'm curious as to who the Hufflepuff is. Is it one of your own characters or one that was in the book? It's very intresting. It makes me think and I love fics that make me think. You've inspired me. keep it up! _
Raye-Rei
LunaDea chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Very original. It gives a unique perspective of Hufflepuff, which I hadn't really given much thought to before. I suppose you've heard "well-written" enough, but it's true. Awesome story!