Reviews for Harbingers of Beatrice
TheDreamerLady chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
He is strange for a vampire! That's why he's so freaking awesome!

Duh. Silly Buffy-face.

N'ways. I'm digging that you actually have Angelus all up in this story. I like him. Much less whiney, and pity-party faced than Angel.

amanda
Doni chapter 52 . 12/16/2008
Wow! I really enjoyed this story! It had everything one could want in a story...I loved the laughs thrown in. I don't think I can get the Caritas scenes out of my head! Thanks!
murderscene chapter 52 . 10/8/2008
cool loved every minute of it.
murderscene chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
i really don't like Wolfram and Harts chances of getting Spike to play.

somehow i really don't think he will.

he's better than that.
Angela chapter 52 . 6/17/2008
Absolutely amazing! I loved this story from beginning to end! I can't get over how well it was written! You nailed every character, and I must say, I adored Zack Wright! Great job, and thank you for writing!
David Fishwick chapter 52 . 5/16/2008
Cool story, very dark and I enjoyed reading it. So thanks for writing.
superfan24 chapter 52 . 3/17/2008
i'm so sad i finished this one. i loved every second. i laughed out loud... i cried, it was so good. you always get down the emotions so well. this was probably one of my favorites of yours... probably after Dreamscape and Echoes. you are a very good author.
darklover chapter 52 . 8/26/2007
This story was great. I loved it. You really know the characters so well and Zangy was a great OC. You really are a talented writer.
Insane Troll Logic chapter 52 . 8/21/2007
I'm astounded.

Honesty, I've never read anything of this caliber on this site. Hell, it's a good day when I find books this good. Your prose is beautiful, your characters are incredibly palpable (Zack Wright is going to go down in history as my all time favorite OC), your plot was fast moving and engaging (a feat considering how long this story was). Just fantastic. I can't say enough about this story. I'm incredibly impressed.
KittenOfDoomage chapter 52 . 11/9/2006
I have to say this before I burst - you rock. I think your stories are wonderful and your characterisations are spot on. I'm currently working my way through all of your fics, after getting hooked on Nemesis. Your site is brilliant as well. Dear god, don't ever stop!
CutieSaiyajin chapter 52 . 11/18/2005
Definitely an amazing fic. Zack was one of the best OCs I've ever read. Awesome fic. I loved it.
Lady Starlight so kiss my ass chapter 52 . 1/9/2005
I think you should REALLY REALLY do a sequel! More with Zangy cuz he kicks ass! I really loved this story it is very well done!

LadyStarlight:D
Sophie6 chapter 12 . 6/16/2004
Hey ;o) Stopping to give some feedback, it's a wonderful and very imaginative story you have there. Plus, very, very good characterization.

As I am french-speaking, no need to say I just love the song you used at the end of this chapter. I'll get back to you later ;o)

Sophie
TheRealMcCoy chapter 52 . 5/10/2004
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. This was amazing. We have known each other for years, but I have never felt so close to one of your solo projects. Watching you and the characters though the process was amazing. I really had a treat that the others didn't. Watching you plot and plan. Making note of random conversations in the car to only see them make their way into the chapters. Watching Zack Wright become a whole WHOLE new character that we both fell in love with and same with Rosalie. Then when we realized that Zack and Cordy seemed to have this chemistry that never happened with Kate. That was cool.
And thank you for all of the thank yous. I really did nothing, but listen to you talk and preview the chapters (which was so much fun that you better let me do it for now on even if you get Megan to do the real betaing).
No...this is my favorite fic that you have written (yes it has to beat Sang. Though I love William and Giles together, I love Zack too...and with Rosie, they win!)
*Snicker* The Zack Wright Chronicles. I promise not to hold a gun to your head on that one. *lowers gun from your head* With all your other excellent ideas for solo projects and a certain crazy madness that probably should get some much deserved attention, I know you will busy and that your readers will get a chance to see more by you soon.
Coquine chapter 52 . 5/10/2004
Beautiful. From beginning to end, this story was amazing. Thank you.