Reviews for Sleeping
Peacheschica chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Cute fic
Anna Scathach chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
nice.

it tells a lot about them, just by talking about their sleeping habits.
lologurl chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
i like that was one of my fave stories! top 5 at least!

-lologurl
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
so cute
louey31 chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
great fic, this flowed very smoothly and kept me entertained all the way through.
Random Reviewee chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
Really, really good - so cute. Both POV's were very well written.
sunflowerchild chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
That was so cute!
BelleBaby chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
Aww.. that was really sweet! :) I wish there were more stories like that on ff! You absolutely rule! I love you!

Kisses
urworstnitemare chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
this was such a sweet story i really liked it
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
Funny!

~Nayana
Ash Night chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
That was the sweetest fic I have ever read! OMFG! I loved it! You are a great Ginny writer. You make her seem just like the real ginny! Well, I am going to go read your other stories! BYE!
Ashen
Ash Night chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Aww! He is proposing! This chapter was beautiful! I am hoping that the next one will be just as great! Well, I am going to go read Ginny's POV now! Well...BUH BYE!
No Stranger chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
That was ever so sweet! Great job! D/G forever!
Andromeda Silver chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
I'm sorry I didn't beta Chapter 1 when you asked me to read it, but you didn't specifically ask me to make any corrections You need to be specific with me! Anyway, I think your first-person point of view is doing better... though I don't remember reading anything else you've done in first-person... oh well. :) Um...I don't really have anything else to say except I'm listening to the Monkees right now, so I'll talk to you later! :~)
GinnyDracoFan chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
Hey Jenn!
I like this story! Its great and Draco sure is funny when he sleeps. lol well ill ttyl
Jackie