Reviews for DiaRangers
Psycho Tangerine chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
Hm...I normally don't read stories with original teams, but since this was a comedy I read this one. Pretty good...I like the Mary Sue/ Marty Stu monsters.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
Not bad at all. Surprised a DM Knight (2500/2100, Dark/Warrior) would be that easy to defeat.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
May Sue Monster? Interesting.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I'd have gone for "HENTAI-HENSHIN" myself, but there you go.
Great stuff, guys. But damn you Ryan for getting to green first... _
Can't WAIT to see the Digimon influences. And the mecha.
Ryan Griffin chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Well, Guest, thanks for trying to set us straight. However, you are wrong. You're just wrong. according to this site ( cgi-bin/j-e/jis/tty/dict), one of the more reliable online Japanese-English dictionaries I've seen, "hentai" means both perverted AND transform. "Henshin" also means transform, but oddly enough, the Japanese, much like us, have different words for the same thing. It's like saying, "It's not transform, it's change." Although, one who used the word hentai for transform in a sentence would get odd looks, much like how I would get if I were to the term "my bitch" to refer to my female dog.
So, the pun's staying, and both meanings do hold. The DiaRangers' power is derived from transformation, and from Lord Archive, who is in the running for King of Perverts, both in the story and real life.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Hentai doesn't mean transform. It means pervertic, and is used to describe nude/sexual fanart of Japanese anime. Transform in Japanese is henshin. I suppose you won't be able to work on the "pun" anymore but get this straight.
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Interesting start.
Not quite as funny as I'd expected, but with vast potential to get there. :) Looking forward to the next bit ... and have you guys ever read the BookRangers chapters? *snicker*