Reviews for Fins of the Father
Fairyhaven13 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I really liked this. D If I didn't know who Bruce's father was, I would almost consider this cannon. According to Pixar, Bruce's father was Jaws, which is part of why he's so sensitive about his father, since he was so violent, but that doesn't mean this story wasn't good!
cerealkiller5656 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Dory: "Could I be the Entree. Could I?"

XD
M.G. Monticello chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
*Applauds*

Great story! Nice chapter names, too. I loved it.
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I know that this is an older story, but I can't help but read it over and over again! I absoludtely LOVE Bruce, and I think there should be more stories written about him. I think you capture the characters perfectly, and I'm glad to see Bruce reunited with his dad :D
osaka-chan4 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
When Anchor commented on Dory mispronouncing his name, that absolutely killed me. XD I'm still LOLing! I really like where your story is going so far...off to read the rest!
justcallmereggie chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Wow. A and thumbs up! That story had it all-well-written, in-character dialogue and a great, strong storyline that was alternately very funny, quite scary, and very touching, even sad. You had good insight. The jokes (such as, "I see the head!" and the Jaws thing and "it's all about the timing!" were just absolutely hysterical!) And one of my favorite characters, Gurgle, had an awesome role in the story-thanks for that, it rocked! And had me terribly upset for a minute there. ;

GOOD JOB!
sharkgirl2006 chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
This is my fav Finding Nemo fiction.
samus18 chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
Awsome fic, I love it. ) You did a good job of portraying Gill's character too, even if he wasn't in the story much. Please write more, it's a great fic.
samus18 chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
LOVE the angst. *goes to the next chapter* Please, PLEASE don't stop at three, this story's too good!
samus18 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Great, awsome so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
SunRise19 chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
That was an awesome story! Great job, it was really cool!
Christopher Mason chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
I have to agree, that IS one of the best "Finding Nemo" fanfics I have ever read.

About the Dory/Anenome thing-Well, Dory has been stung by worse things...like those jellyfish. Besides, she's a Regal Blue Tang, with spines...she can just sting it back!
Danachii chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
I feel guilty. -_-;;

I haven't read this fanfic since I've read chapter one... but I'm so glad you updated! _

Yay! I'm so happy about Bruce and his father! But I just have one thing to say... you totally rock! This was one of THE best Finding Nemo fanfics I've ever read in the Finding Nemo category! The characterizations, the plot, the humor, the drama! Everything was perfect! You did a fantastic job on this fanfiction, and you should be proud of yourself. This fanfic was truly worth the wait, and I wish you the best of luck in the future! Please, don't quit! Keep writting more awesome FN fanfics! _

peace,

xXHiromi TenshiXx
Maran Zelde chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
That was really cute! When Bruce said he never knew his father, I assumed he meant that he had never met him at all. But, you never know, he may have just meant he didn't know him very well. But you did a good job at keeping everyone in character. And Crush and the Tank Gang were in it, what's not to like about that? I especially liked Gurgle in this fic. Yay!
ZucchiniBagel chapter 3 . 2/4/2004
Okay, dude, as always, your fanfics amaze me. That was the greatest ending! I loved it! Geez... *stares jealously* You're so good! _