Reviews for Packed
Princess of Ithilien chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Very...interesting, I suppose. I really didn't get it at all. Arwen is a most caring person, and perhaps she made special things for Frodo because she knew he would destroy the Ring and save Middle-earth, then taking the last ship into the west?
PinkAphid chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
huh. kinda boring. i dunno how you thought of writing a story that's almost entirely about nightshirts, but congrats for being the first...
Mandy Baggins chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Wow, I read this story on your live journal and thought that it was a wonderfully great story, but I had no idea that you had posted it here! I should have guessed. Just wanted to say how wonderful it was and that my favorite part was the part with Frodo's remenicing over Lady Arwen helping him through his tummy troubles. Love your work and hope soon you add a new chapter for Old Wives' Tales,
Mandy
Budgielover chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I hadn't noticed Frodo's lack of personal possessions as he boarded the ship, but you are right, and this beautifully explains that apparant lack. The part about Arwen sewing for him, beginning in Rivendell, was so like I have always imagined her, with great generousity of soul. I was hoping to see more of Frodo bravely facing the unknown ahead of him, while battling a failing body (subtle hint there...) Beautifully written, and the final sentence is just perject.
Linnea chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
As Always, delightful and sweet.
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Lovely story! It's nice to see all of the care that was put into making Frodo comfortable. I think the books never conveyed the true sense of how appreciative people should have been for what he went through.
This was a nice little gift to read! Thank you.
ElegantArrow 64 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
This is really, really cute! I'm jealous of Frodo! I love getting bags, boxs, or trunks of different things. its always cool to see whats in side.
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
i liked the descriptions. and the bit about arwen was very sweet. it was a nice story. powerful images. the last description about the sea are was lovely.
great disclaimer. lol. 'a vauge disclaimer's nobody's friend.'