Reviews for Mutant Chronicles: The Xavier Institute Diaries
Risty chapter 8 . 1/31/2004
That was perfect! I mean, yeah Scott isn't usually angsty, but even jean doesn't die that often - and she is the whole love of his life thing, even if I generally find her to be an insensitive bitch. Well, anyway...
Yay for mentions of the new mutants! I have a big soft spot for them. It would definitely be cool to see a companion story about them! Especially if Rahne and Roberto could be together! (love that couple to pieces).
What else... all your hints of fluff are great - Beast and Cecelia, Tessa and Bishop and all the rest. Just great. Really really great. Have I made my opinions clear enough? I'll do it again: great!
Risty chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
Great story - excellent format with the diaries and all. And points for mentioning the Psylocke/Risty thing (yay Risty! Hm, don't mind me)!
Also - yay for including Tessa! You're probably the first evo-writer I've seen to bring her in, and done so well! Yay!
Okay, I'm going to go on to the next chapters...
GambitsRogue chapter 8 . 1/31/2004
ahh I didnt get to tell you how wonderful your last chapter was Im so sorry! I was so busy! But back againt to enjoy this chapter about scott, hmm not a big fan of him but I loved the chapter! Ok so back to My Fav Cajun and Rogue I can't wait for more of there little story! I liked also in the last chapter how Betsy and Gambit talked about everything. Post more soon Can't wait!
Pookie Sanchez chapter 8 . 1/30/2004
I like the Scott POV not many people choose o ever see things from his point of view, usually because the cartoon presents him as a preppy little boy, but I liked your version it rocked.
Winter Fire chapter 8 . 1/30/2004
Nice chapter, you usually don't get to see that side of Scott. You portrayed him well, and you could have easily messed him up...but you didn't.
Anyway, I hope you understand what I mean there, but nice job and all that jazz and I hope the next chapter is up soon!
Aethaena chapter 8 . 1/30/2004
*both Lightspeed Suzuka and Toddler Suzuka cry hysterically* that was so sad! Poor scottie-poo... poor rogue... poor phoenix... *cries*
UPDATE SUPER SOON!
~Suzuka
The Sphinx Minx chapter 8 . 1/30/2004
Caliente...I just love your writing! Angsty scott is not a scott i read a lot of, but that was really well done. I don't think it's fair when people portray him only as stick up the you-kno-where Scott. There is more to him, and I think you did a really good job bringing out reader sympathy for him! And I love your little funny bits that you add in, they are so cute. So in conclusion, ANOTHER great chapter, keep it up!
Girl number 1 chapter 8 . 1/30/2004
Amazingly great girl. And I believe your not a prep so chill out girl. Oh and my updates may be a little late or something but hey as long as I do it, it should be okay. Um dont have much to say this time but it was all good.
Girl number 1
Beaubier chapter 8 . 1/29/2004
Oh sweet! I love Brooding!Evo!Scott!
Liked Scott's insights on what was happening at the Mass Academy. Sweet Sam and what Mags is up to, all of it. Very touching, seeing it through a mourning Scott's eyes.
Oh ouch. This hurts. The little flashbacks interspersed with the so-obviously-not-Jean waitress... ouch.
Oh... oh god he went to *Gambit* for help. Damn. He really DID love her. You're tearing out my heart, sugah.
Sorry I'm a bit late here, but my reviewing is as erratic as my updating I fear. Really lovin it, this is a great story. I tell everyone I know ;)
-Beaubier-
ghsdhsdds chapter 8 . 1/29/2004
Loved the new part, i have to agree with you about Scott there is more to him when he isnt such the stick up the ass boy.
I love the fact that Logan said thgat to Scott very touching and you still kept him in hias own character without making him a big wuss (to be straight to the point) You did it in the right way and had him be all gruff and interupt and stuff. Very good.
now you said and i quote " ask and you shall receive. " so does that mean if i ask for some Romyness as insome tlaking with them both being awake or alittle bit of human affection between the two in the upcoming parts, does it mean that i will get it and get tored it. Huh? Huh?
hehe keep up the good work and let all the telepaths wake up soon especiall Remy!
Update soon!
Beaubier chapter 7 . 1/29/2004
Mwahaha Bets poking around in Remy's head! Someone's gonna get hurt! The Betsy/Remy tension is *nicely* done, and adds a really interesting element here.
LOVE Tessa getting the laugh where Gambit fails ;) Little things like that are what make stories so much FUN to read. They can be fascinating, have a killer plot, and make your head spin (which this does and all.) But if it's no fun to read... screw it ;)
Very nice bit, with the four psis being able to hear through Rogue's ears, see through her eyes, as she spoke to them in the medlab. GREAT bit of pre-meditated set-up you scored there. Managed the high drama effect without coming off cheesy or uncomfortable, really made me appreciate Rogue's dilemma from the outside, as well as the inside this time. And Remy's, I might add.
A really great chapter to read, excellently written.
the third lion chapter 8 . 1/29/2004
I'm so glad you updated! This is definately one of the best Evolution stories around, and one of my favorites! You do a very nice angsty Scott, btw. Not to mention a good everyone else ;)
cookies-n-cream08 chapter 8 . 1/29/2004
This story just gets better with each chapter! You're so talented. I loved the flashback scenes and the conversation between Scott and everyone at the institute. Update soon!
Silverfyshxin chapter 8 . 1/29/2004
Poor Scott. *Sniffles* And kinda poor Kurt, but he deserves it.
SickmindedSucker chapter 8 . 1/29/2004
very angsty Scott, but your right, thats better then the stick up the ass normal Scott he is. I could actually handle reading him and not screaming "KILL HIM" so much kudos for that. Yeah, your spanish teachers stupid, but i think ALL teachers are stupid. cept the kool ones. Anyway, glad you got this chap out and i hope you can get another one out soon!
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »