Reviews for Mutant Chronicles: The Xavier Institute Diaries
KatSin chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
aw... Poor Jean... If only Rogue could access those powers jsut a little bit easier...
KatSin chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Ah Psylocke... I like her, she's not a bad person. Plus her costume is hotness.
KatSin chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
hehehe... I love Remy. He's sweet when you get through all the charm and the amorality and the bullshit.
KatSin chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
o So many little romances just under the surface! *giggle*

Warren's cute, no doubt about that _ And Bishop amuses me immensely. Bigass guns are fun _
KatSin chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
lol. Desperation is fun.

Usually Kitty drives me crazy. The whole self-centered, shallow, valey girl thing she is portrayed as usually just turns me off, but she's not bad here _

I love Kurt, he's so fun, and he deserves pillow fight priveledges. _ I can imagine Kurt and Rogue having a wild game of tag around the mansion. Bamfing all over the place lol

Remy Love _
tfobmv18 chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
I like it. Please continue with the story. Betsy is such a b.i.t.c.h. I can't believe what she did to Jono and Rogue. I'm with Kitty's opinion, Misery loves company. Poor Remy, I think that he actually likes her. He just has as many trust issues as her and a dark past that he doesn't want to catch up with him. Keep up the good work.
Luc Star chapter 13 . 9/15/2005
hey.. great chapter... great story.. so two more chapters huh... well... hopefully they will be great at giving this story the ending it deserves. and hey.. a seqeul huh... just mail me and let me know when you upload it and i'll be there from the very beginning. take care and please.. do keep up the good work.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
umm.. u know something.. when i'm reading a story that's already into its later stages.. i skip reviewing the first few chapters and then just keep on reading till i reach the most latest chapters and then review the entire story... but when i read that last statement. i actually couldn't in good conscience go to the next chapter without revieweing. I swear i'm getting soft (growls to himself). anyways... the next review you'll be getting will be at the end of this story... no matter how much ya grovel.. ya hear me? hehe. anyways... great start.. loving the story so far. i hope it keeps this way throughout the entire story. lemme know if there are any tie-in fanfictions that i need to read. take care. Later.

ps. check out my BTVS/X-Men Evo. Crossover if you get the time. would apreciate the comments.
v son sayian chapter 13 . 11/1/2004
all I can say is wow, is this definately a piece of work. (the things from the comics are interesting, I've never read the comic but I remember a few things from when fox was showing the x-men cartoon.)

whose journal will be next, will all this romantic tension be solved, what else will arise?
FreakyXGoth chapter 13 . 8/28/2004
plez update!
connections chapter 13 . 8/17/2004
what's with the lack of awesome story updates these days? you can't leave us hanging like that lass, its not nice. you need to make rogue and remy happy again. yay! haha okay so update soon, can't wait for more!
Sweety8587 chapter 13 . 8/8/2004
Well written chappie! Very well written! Lil Illyana IS like a breath of fresh air :) Gambit gettin his hair braided...*chuckles* Never thought of that mental image. Its to adorable.

Whoa. What is it with Betsy? *leans on her mop* I'd be tryin t' hit her a few times with said mop but man o man. Of ALL the ways to botch up! *whistles low and long* sorta feel sorry fer er but a larger part of me is just... the lack o a better word. Poor Remy :'( *gives Remy a side hug* Things'll be ok soon shugah. *eyes Caliente* Right? Petey saw that Rogue was heart-broken...excuse me! *points at Rems* He was there too! Dissapointment, confusion, REGRET? Anyone saw those? *looks at the X-crew..make that glares*

*rolls eyes* Well though Petey. *pats Piotr on the shoulder* Always liked that guy. More insightful on everyone's feelings.

Poor Scott. *pats his shoulder* my sympathys. Is he gonna go on a road trip? Is Jean Grey gonna make a come back? (That might have been a stupid question...?) Who will comfort Remy? Bishop perhaps? Or Tessa? It wont be Betsy right? Will Warren confront Betsy and ask her (bitterly I presume) "Was that your plan all along?" ? When the HECK are we gonna get an update? Answer man! I want answers! Or else *waves her mop around threatningly* (splat) oops..who did I hit?
angyxoxo chapter 13 . 6/9/2004
Okay, formerly known as Remy's ange, now simply as angy in my reviews. Here I go with this one.

Fantastic chapter. Really liked it. Loved the part with Remy playing with Illyana. That was sheer brilliance, and I honestly think Remy would be that great of a guy to play with a child like that. He's a sweet guy when it comes down to him and children.

And Piotr, how i love that in giant. He was so cute in this chapter with his bad english and what not's. One question is, how old is he? You've mentioned that Kitty is basically still jailbait, but honestly, she is 17, i doubt that it really matters.

Hmm... only problem i had with this story is that it didn't have enough romy in it, and that remy didn't fight enough to be with Rogue. Hopefully, you'll fix that in the next chapter. I mean, you have a habit of having them work out things in the end but screwing up all the other relationships instead.

One more note: I LOVE how Illyana is making Tessa into such a nice person. I adore Tessa for the most part, so what you did with her character was fantastic.

Update soon, though with you I won't hold my breath since you have either a habit of updating a lot at the same time, or none at all. But, nonetheless, i want to read more. So continue, ASAP!

Aro chapter 13 . 6/8/2004
Aww. Piotr is so sweet I have a toothache! Actually, I've had one for a while now but whatever. A mental image of Remy playing 'tea party' is hilarious. Especially if he was wearing a pink hat with a feather on top, layers of pearl neclaces around his neck and an old lady's dress. Oh, c'mon, that's a great mental image. Loved the 'warped Australian version of English' line, oh, yeah, and the line about the Cajun that followed after it. Poor Piotr. Oh, geezums. Rogue and Remy get so tortured.. I love it. It wouldn't be ROMY if they just screwed each other and lived happily ever after. Gotta love complications! :D My computer has been down for over a week, sorry I didn't review sooner dear. Loved the wonderfully written chapter. Two more chapters? Seems like you just started this.. five-ish months ago. Aw crap, I just accidentally x'd out of ff.n. :( Adios amiga. :)
Peace215 chapter 13 . 6/7/2004
I couldn't abadon this fic if I tried. Very very humerous. It was just funny with Piotr and Illyana's conversation. "Don't make bets with the sparkly eye man" has got to be the best line I've ever read. I'm still laughing my ass off from it. You have a way with words.

Now for the BIG EVENT. Petey is such a romantic isn't he? Him, the man who just came to the X-Men can see how Rogue truely feels and not her family who have known her since she was what? 15...17 something like that. He does have an artist's eye for details. I liked how you protrayed him with that. Kitty and Kurt didn't see that, but Petey did. Very cool.

Damn Betsy. I personally liked her, some what but hell hath no fury like a woman scorn I'll say. Did she have to bring Jono into it and Rogue when it was between her and Remy? Geez that purple is the outside color of blonde. And I feel bad for Remy too. He gets the girl, then loses her. Sucks to be him. But if he were more like Piotr, he would see the truth in her eyes huh? But the story has an awesome side to it...Illyana and her fun time with Gambit. Good stuff all around. Hopefully you can find the energy to do another chapter...(hint hint)
339 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »