Reviews for Mutant Chronicles: The Xavier Institute Diaries
Beaubier chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Like the way you brought in the idea of the Mass Academy and the new recruits. I think the combining of the New Mutants and the Gen X themes will work out really well, and am totally looking forward to seeing where you go with this! Nice work, and a very easy to read piece. Dig it.
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Great fic! YAY for Betsy! WOOHOO! And Kiotr! WOO HOO AGAIN! Any chance of introducing Lockhhed the dragon? Or a chapter featuring the New Recruits? Or an intro to Emma Frost? PLEZE?
Hope you update soon
TTFN
RahneMan
PS- WOOT!
;)
Mercedes Watson chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
cool stuff. i lied how you meshed the comics and evo and the last episode all together. it eworks really good. i like it, update soon! plz? pretty plz?
SickmindedSucker chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
lucky number three, your growing in reviews _ i like the story a lot, it has good charecters in it. oh i wanna know what kinda entrance Remy dearest is gonna make, so PLEASE update soon
Lady Sir Henry Morgan chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Waii! I love the story. And the couples. (Adds Caliente to fav authors and stories.) Please update soon!
Aro chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
What kind of can of soup do you own..? :P That'd be sad if that was the only comment I had to make. You are writing more to this, right? RIGHT? 'Cause so far, I like it. Huzzah for ROMY! Rogue knows she likes Remy. ;) Well, she should know because.. yeah, well, real spiffyness. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Ohh this is cool, I like it, please update soon!
Katrina5 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Caliente, this story is a dream come true. I love the characters you've brought into it and I love the set up so far. I can't wait to see what else you come up with for this story.
msqre chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
You've got your wish!Here's a review. Can't wait for the next chap. I wonder what kind of "entrance" Remy'll make. haha. The story's interesting. So, it's good! :) Keep on writing.
toodles!