Reviews for Mutant Chronicles: The Xavier Institute Diaries
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 13 . 6/2/2004
Yay! Great stuff! Illyana is so cute! Poor Remy! Bring on the New Mutants-ness!

rosenkron chapter 13 . 6/2/2004
I would never abandon this story, merely go insane waiting for new updates, ;) I loved that Piotr was able to read the situation between Rogue and Remy just by watching their body language and looking into their eyes. He really does notice the things no one else would bother looking for.

Loved the digs at Remy from Piotr and Illyana. I think Remy would be an excellent babysitter, mostly because of how far he's willing to go to please the girls, no matter how young, ;)

ANd this is probably totally random, but I can picture Tessa walking with Illyana, listening carefully to each word. She would probably be interested in the younger girl's perspespective of various things.

Wonderful chapter, :) And I'm sorry to hear you had bronchitis. That is never fun.
DemonRogue chapter 13 . 6/2/2004
great i havent abandoned you
Star-of-Chaos chapter 13 . 6/2/2004
yep! I'm still here. I do like Piotr, he's such a sweet guy. Things aren't looking too good for our favorite couple though. :-(
Krac chapter 12 . 4/13/2004
Okay so i've gotten a bit behind on my reviewing duties...let's just say writer's block extened to them too. But whoa...holy brought Jono in! yay...I love Chamber...i've been trying to think of ways to bring him into some of my But yeah...Betsy giving him...umm...yeah...that was more than i needed. I don't think words can explain how good this one is Lexy...I cna't wait for more. Come jump start my muse.
Jukebox chapter 12 . 4/8/2004
You did make Betsy a bitch with a capital B. Yay for you! She is. And Warren's a jerk. :-P
If ever there were two characters that truly deserved each other...
RealityDreamer chapter 12 . 4/8/2004
*GREAT* work
I don't like your story..I love it. Cheesy line,I know,but it's true.
Your work's fantastic.
The Sphinx Minx chapter 12 . 4/8/2004
hey hey caliente! I'm feeling very angsty lately, so I don't mind the drama and the trauma that you're draggin Remy n Rogue through! I liked this chapter cuz i love it when one of the girls is a bitch, hehe isn't that awful of me? I can't wait to see how Remy talks his way outa this one. A challenge huh? He better watch out, Rogue is on the rampage. Oh yea, im not really an Angel fan, but it was still interesting to get in his head for a while...especially since Rogue put him in his place in this lovely chapter! Hehe, keep up the GREAT work, I look forward to your next update!
Pookie Sanchez chapter 12 . 4/7/2004
Oh Poor Jono. I love him in the comic books and I was always rooting for some new "revolutionary" procedure to give him back his face and upper chest. I love all the changes you made to the story in the last two chapters they have made your fiction even more pleasant to read. Are you ever going to have warran and Betsy hook up? And what's up with Betsy using Jono? Sure she explained herself but that was one of the most cruel things she could have done. Anyway, please update soon, love your story.
I Heart The Distillers chapter 12 . 4/6/2004
AH! I loved it! Poor Warren and Jono...and Betsy...and Remy, when you think about what's coming his way... heh. The whole thing with Betsy and Jono was interesting... lol I can't wait till he meets the New Mutants! Update soon!
Beaubier chapter 12 . 4/6/2004
Ok so the dry, ironic, slightly bitter Warren is super sexy, just so you know. His resolve to "win" Rogue, and Betsy's intervention, are great! I adore bitchfest!Betsy- she was always the kind of woman who knew how to get what she wanted. Yeah, your interpretation is different... but she's so sexy ;) And Warren's cringing at her dressing down of Rogue was so well done! Perfect reactions!
Go Rogue, breaking hearts! But the scene with her and Jono was really really sweet. I mean *really.* /sigh... Jono...
Oh oh... no she didn't! "*Give my underage crush a blow job?*" AH!
It's funny cause part of me wants to say "Go Jono!" And part of me wants to say "Go Bets!" But most of me just thinks... ouch! The poor boy...
K this review is the most incoherent thing ever. But still... I loved this chapter :D
Mercedes Watson chapter 12 . 4/6/2004
Wow! Betsy was evil! I'm glad that little plan of her backfired! ANd then goin' a givin' Jono a blowjob? That ninja body of hers must have a real strong sex drive or loose morals. Anyhoos, i loved the part where Rogue explained the stuff about her and Warren, very logical well thought out. Now, if only real love was like that. ::rolls eyes and sighs::
Great chappie, can't wait to see the Romy arguing!
whoo! 80's rock!
R.I.P Kurt Cobain (courtney killed him i tell you!)
Silverfyshxin chapter 12 . 4/6/2004
Interesting chapter.
PomegranateQueen chapter 12 . 4/5/2004
I love this fic! actually reminds me a lot of the drama that goes on with all my friends (which, while fun to watch, I'm trying desperately to stay out of)...anywho...I'm going to go ahead and applaud you for your next chapter b/c the thought of even attempting to anything from Collossus's perspective boggles my mind...So, bravo, my brave friend...
DemonRogue chapter 12 . 4/5/2004
yeah it cleared it up...i loved the chapter
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »