Reviews for Harry Potter and The Judgement of Fools
BarbedCaress chapter 7 . 4/29
I like where this was going, although Harry seems a bit overpowered.
With that much power, he is basically a God.
But the main plotline is about revenge, and gods are subtle in their revenge!
Wish you had finished this!
Following... just in case you should add more. :D
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 7 . 3/16
nice
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 5 . 3/16
I like that Harry only forgave Herminoe
Jeb59 chapter 7 . 2/21
Love it, is it abandoned? Hope not
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
interesting but instead of 2, type the word two.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
time to come back to this story
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Update please
Halbengel chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Hey :)
Haha, your German dialog ist really, REALLY bad. I am German so I should know this. Here is the right thing, no, do not thank me!

"Sind Sie das?" ::Is that you?::
"Ja Thomas. Es war eine lange Zeit." ::Yes Thomas. It has been a long time.::
"Ich hätte wissen sollen, dass der alte Mann Sie nicht töten konnte." ::I should have known that old man could not kill you.::
"Ich sehe, dass Sie etwas aus sich gemacht haben. In meiner Abwesenheit haben Sie eine erstaunliche Gefolgschaft angesammelt, und fast da Erfolg gehabt, wo ich versagte." ::I see you have well done for yourself. In my...::
"In der Tat, das habe ich. Warum sind Sie hier her gekommen, und warum jetzt?" ::Indeed I have. Why have you come here and why now?::
"Um das zu beenden, was ich vor 60 Jahren angefangen habe. Ich bin zurückgekommen, um die Welt der Zauberei zu zerstören. Allerdings bin ich noch schwach und brauche die Hilfe meines größten Studenten." ::To finish what I started 60 years ago...::

I will tell you a secret: Google Translate is a laugh if you really want to translate something, it does not help for German-English too.
Liebe Grüße ::Lovely Greetings::
Halbengel ::Half-angel::
PS. I sincerly apologize for every grammar error I did ;D
ToddGilliss chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
please come back and finish this story
Fnix de Plata chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Genial fic, lástima que no seguiste con el. ¡SALUDOS!
RebeccaRoy chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Wow, and so we have Hermione willing to lay down her very life to atone for what she did. Harry being Harry seems not to want that.
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Oh Ginny is not owed anything, in fact she saved Harry and well, lets see the fun began!
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Wow, so only Ginny stated loyal, this will be fun with these two burn down the world that condemmed them.
johnny.vick chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
omg omgmore more love it more please.
Oogies4u chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Awwww dam ... please tell me your still updating this story or are working on it some where?! This sounds just to much fun to leave hanging...