Reviews for Harry Potter and The Judgement of Fools
Fnix de Plata chapter 2 . 3/16
Genial fic, lástima que no seguiste con el. ¡SALUDOS!
RebeccaRoy chapter 5 . 2/6
Wow, and so we have Hermione willing to lay down her very life to atone for what she did. Harry being Harry seems not to want that.
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 2/6
Oh Ginny is not owed anything, in fact she saved Harry and well, lets see the fun began!
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 2/6
Wow, so only Ginny stated loyal, this will be fun with these two burn down the world that condemmed them.
johnny.vick chapter 7 . 1/11
omg omgmore more love it more please.
Oogies4u chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Awwww dam ... please tell me your still updating this story or are working on it some where?! This sounds just to much fun to leave hanging...
PreetSalvatore chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
cool! Please update soon! Please?
rowenasheir chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
and then the author ran out of ideas!
robert32514 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Had potential.
Booklover0608 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Hi!
Umm... It's a very nice story, but I'm afraid I have to point out several grammar mistakes in the german part. I live in Berlin, you see. -

Let's see...

"Bist du das?" ::Is that you?::

"Ja Thomas. Es ist lange her." ::Yes Thomas. It has been a long time.::

"Ich hätte wissen müssen, dass der alte Mann dich nicht töten könnte." :: I should have known that old man couldn't kill you.::

"Ich sehe, dass du es weit gebracht hast. In meiner Abwesenheit hast du ein ziemliches Gefolge zusammengebracht und beinahe das geschafft, bei dem ich versagte." :: I see you have done well for yourself. In my abscence you brought up quite a following, and nearly succeded where I had failed.::

"Tatsächlich habe ich das. Warum bist du hier, und warum jetzt?" ::Indeed I have. Why have you come here, and why now?::

"Um das zu beenden, was ich vor 60 Jahren angefangen habe. Ich bin zurück um die magische Welt zu zerstören. Jedoch bin ich noch schwach, daher brauche ich die hilfe meines größten Schülers." :: To finish what I started 60 years ago. I have come back to destroy the world of magic. Yet I am still weak, I need the help of my greatest student.::
imnotraven16 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
awsome story
Jamr chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
almost good as shootin him
Jamr chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
somebody shoot him too.
Jamr chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
some body shoot her please
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
this is the funniest story i have read so far :) please keep going :)