Reviews for The Marauders map
SlytherinToTheCore chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Love Remus and Ginny! They just click! I'm hoping Ginny can be a good influence for Bellatrix and Narcissa!
Andy Elladora Black chapter 32 . 5/13/2012
It's Scourgify a cleaning charm/curse ?
Wolfsbane-Nin chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Mmh~! That was pretty interesting...NICE! X3 I love time travel fanfics...

Heh. I liked the last few lines in this chapter. _ They made me wanna read this fic more! It sounds so awesome...

- Yeah...gonna go read the other chapters now...BYE!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/17/2011
well i for one loved it although a few ( and that was barely any)parts were quite lame and that was mostly on the part wher ginny showed her memories in the penseive during ( i think ) the first christmas , meaningfully when you find out ginny is an animagus. Other than harry;s attitude i mean like his sense of humour on my opinion is wll not lame but as i am always on someone's side when reading harry potter and on those series i was on harry's i find the sense of humour a little you know huting but the rest wonderful. hopefully you can finish your storie as it is sooooo cool and interesting. i should add though, the parts i didn't like- well i would have found it tricky to right something better than what you wrote so WELL DONE !

hope you can finish it

a 9 year old child who is doing the OC test in a 1-2 weeks and was able to sneak in and read and write this is happy to not say who this really is typing this thing

P.S. Sorry if you might not understand for my lack of punctuation.
CrazyWildandProud chapter 39 . 12/30/2010
I love the story! It was great! If you read this please keep writing.
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 17 . 12/3/2010
HA HA 3 the Friends reference! ("Ooh, that is just so typical! Men" she muttered "They're so full of themselves! Ooh, I am a man, Ooh, I have a penis, Ooh, I have to win money to exert my power over women" she mocked.) Great story if a little badly written and jumpy :P
DarkMoon2222 chapter 39 . 11/16/2009
i loved it. i noticed u havent wrote in awhile i hope everything is alright. i cant wait to read more soon
Hocapontas chapter 39 . 8/27/2009
I agree with that last sentence. I mean Severus was never with any one right? So WHO is Ella? I've gotta say though I am REALLY ANXIOUS for the next chapter! I think it will be awesome! Also does Molly Weasley have a daughter in this story because she wasn't mentioned if she does. I hope your going to finish this story because I absolutely love it!
Hocapontas chapter 24 . 8/27/2009
I'm confused. Sirius died and yet near the end there he was alive again. What happened?
Hocapontas chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
This chapter HAS to be my favorite! It was Hysterical! I loved it!
Anthousa chapter 39 . 7/12/2009
its dead good!
Anthousa chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
soz i just had to say this coz you say say bet you didn't see that coming but you put in your summery that she would fall for him, so you could kind of guess. Its a good story though!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
loved will read more when i can
hermus chapter 39 . 6/7/2009
ok so my point from my other review i really wanted to get across was taht i would like to finish reading this story bc its really good and its prolly gonna bug me with such a big cliffy like taht...please! :):):):):)
hermus chapter 39 . 6/7/2009
well thats a huge cliffy! "Who on earth was Ella Snape?"..i kno its been 3 years but r u gonna finish the story? i mean u started the sequel within the original story itself! i want to c wut happens! really, who is ella snape? also i want to congradulate u on this story! honestly its exactly like a story i would write! i loved how u had ginny talking with the future ppl during christmas thru the tv! thats one of my fav parts of the story!...if u get this, email me and tell me whether ur gonna finish it or not..