Reviews for Among Friends
LOTRcool chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Interesting ;)
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oooohhh. I just love how you incorporated the plantir
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Wow. This is one of the most well written fanfics I have read. It is full of discription, emotion and it flows from begining to start. And, in comparison to the movie, well you topped it a hundred times.
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Oh, what a lovely tale this is! You have a true talent for description and feeling. This was a fantastic find.

~Lady of Light~
Aly K chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
That was awesome. I love that scene and I can't wait to see all of it. I wonder if it wil be like this? Hmm... Anyway, that was great. Poor Legolas.
Lothliana chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
wow. this is pretty good :)

well done _

~Lothliana~
boromir chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Are you going to keep this story going? I like it alot.
lulu bell chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
wow! am really liking ur stories! ur filling in the missing blanks from the movies, and i really like that. hope there is more! tahnks again! legolas is my favorite character!
Pernauriel chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Its very good.
Babymeeko chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
That was great i love the bit on Aragorns friendship.
Post more quickly.
Silmaril Eyes chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Absolutely wonderful. Your characterization is just sparkling :)
Tinnuial chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
A lovely little vignette...you've done the characterisations so wonderfully...just perfect bedtime reading..thank you!
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
i like it , werry well done
devilburns chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
cool!
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Hi! Great little short story with some scenes I sorely missed in the movie. It is greta how you describe Gimlis concern, and Aragorns and Legolas wordless friendship and trust. BUT. Thee is one thing I'm missing in this fic, as I missed it in the movie. What about the Elves of Helms Deep and Haldir? Would not Legolas feel sad for them, and lament them? This was not in the movie, and it made me sad, since I felt that Legolas would grief for them; and perhaps would be less inclined to celebrate (or drink) because of this.
Anyway, great story. Please write more?
Aislynn