Reviews for The First Fallen
Krabkrab chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Despite how she acts, Hild truly loves her daughter. And would do almost anything for her, almost. I think that one of the reasons Hild turned up was because she was curious, but, I think the main reason was because of Urd. I'm not going to favourite this just yet, because I want to see where it goes before I do. I'll just put it in my bookmarks. I don't want it to be one of those stories I regret faving. So far it's pretty good though...
Chownz chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
What a fantastic story, I loved the Elder Gods; must be the way they treat the 'younger' gods? Must be a parent thing! LOL Well done with your story I can't wait for the next chapter. Ka kite
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
I like this please write more. I wonder what will happen.
chaosmaiden chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
This is so awasome please writer more
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
The Elder Gods seem like real jerks. Did they do something that really pissed Urd off? Also, Roma's a bit of a racist bitch.
Amberu-san chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
This is getting ratter incrusting now is'nt it I wonder what those old Gods are up to it sure doe'nt sound like anything good does it And who or for that matter what is Mat and why are the JD Gods incerusted in and K1 something smells fishey here doe'n it Hope you keep on writhing so we and the AMG them can get to this mystore soon good luke Amberu-san
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 6 . 10/3/2005
Very nice chappie. This makes the story even more exciting. You still need to answer A HELL LOT of questions about there past(namely Matt) and the suspense is killinmg me!

Hm ... now that I bothered to look ALL the way up, I noticed that you haven't updated for over a year. Now, please answer the simple request of a VERY loyal REVIER and FOR HELL"S SAKE UPDATE THIS TREASURE SOON!
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
Yippee! T%he good guys arrives! ... Dude, do you have any idea how wierd it is considering Hild that? Oh well, that ugly old bitch is going to get what she deserves anyways so I really don't mind.
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
I though Gods were the gods were the good guys! well ... not really but they aleast suppose to pretent to be so! Please update soon!
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
Impressive, most impressive!
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Nice story! Hey, can you answer a question for me? If the "elder gods" are around 65, then what does that make GOD - han? I mean ... he can't be almost a hundred if Urd not much older than Bell right? *looks around*
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Mystery character ... hm ... interesting, most intersting!
GeorgeTobor chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
Rathter dark for an OMG fic. I've read another fic somewhat like this one somewhere. A guy that rides a motorcylce that can tour the multiverse. Your elder gods seem rather high-handed and arrogant. It makes me wonder if the elder gods are good or evil. I hope that the three sisters will work together to prevail over Fides, Roma and the rest. Or maybe Kami-sama will dicipline the elder gods for acting like despots.
Rip chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
r u gonna keep writin? im realy gettin in to this story...is it gonna be an Urd & matt pairing?

any way, keep up the good work!
Nathen Long chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
Good story, please keep updating.