Reviews for A Riot of Relaxation
FanBats chapter 1 . 2/23
Well- Written and a cool end
Anon chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Loved it! I especially like the fact that "Go Fish" can also be used to tell someone to guess, so Batman isn't lying
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
i can see batman playing go fish...
Sra chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was so perfect and sweet and in character. I think I love every little bit of it.
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Fun, short little piece. Made me smile.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
can't believe it... Go Fish? *giggles rofls lol laughs*

Lolchen
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Every flashback is so sweet and so in character. I loved how Hawkgirl asked if Hide n' Seek involved projectile weapons or lasers. Oh, Batman is a mystery and a half. I love this!
HermesEternalLover chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aww that story is so cute_

great job!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
haha

i LOVED it

really funny.

100/100 :)
Silvey M chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Hi. I really love this story. I reread it all the time, and every time I wish that you would write more Justice League. I feel you get the characters just right, and I really miss that show. I know you write DC superheroes, but I don't follow the comics very closely and I think I prefer the DC animated universe. Wold you consider writing more JL?
so not telling chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
oh that was a really good story
Rhys chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That's FANTASTIC. They all sounded so awesomely spot-on, especially Batman. Great ending lines! Very fun.
Shadir chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I love Batman, it is brilliant, he always has an answer for everything.

And the memories of the other ones were also very interesting, but those of J'onn with that melancholy were the most beautiful.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Heh heh heh... yes. Go Fish, I can just see batsy playing it!
MeShelly chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
LOL! That was amazing! A really great ficcie, especially the ending. You really got Batman's strange sense of humor down, and his own little flashback was very sweet and rang true to his character. Actually, I liked everyone's characterizations, especially J'onn's, and the interaction between Hawkgirl and Diana.

~Michelle