Reviews for Pity kisses
Nightfire713 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
This story is so sweet, but it's been ten years. Aren't you going to update anymore?
Shiro Ryuu chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
_ Oh my goodness, how distressing. Poor Kaiba! Poor Honda! ...Poor me, I just said 'poor Honda'! Heh... Yet somehow, I really like this fic ; It's always refreshing, for one thing, to read a weird pairing, and you wrote it really well. Considering that I tend to be a snobby, picky geek myself (;;), it's really interesting to imagine how a relationship between two people on complete opposite ends of the bell curve might work out, lol... In any case, great job, especially with a pairing that maybe you weren't entirely comfortable with; it's appropriately not-quite-happy, and yet it's not so terribly angsty either... hmm... and as always with your fics, it makes me wonder if things might eventually work out ;)
Bardicsidhe chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
"Man, that sounds almost like I'm in love with that mutt!

Which I'm not."

...Considering that this *is* written by you...*grin*...I'm saying that Seto has a lot to learn about a river in Egypt.

It's beautifully written in an almost stream-of-consciousness style, but you keep everything to the point, even if it seems slightly fragmented. It almost hurt to read it - I kept reading, praying that there'd be a glimmer of hope between them, just because it sounded like Otogi and Jounouchi were so stuck on each other that there wasn't a chance right now for Honda and Kaiba to get the ones they really want. Then again - if the boys would be *honest* with one another, hey, maybe they could team up and go after their respective crushes together. Because all's fair in love and war. _

Excellent story. You had me so involved in this one...
yeaka chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
_ well i really liked it! good idea for it.. though i would prefer honda with otogi TnT. ah well, this works too. _ fanfiction needs more ficcies like this.. *claps* _ loved it to pieces!
anaraz chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
that was sad
Egypts chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Honda and Kaiba do make a cute couple. Poor Honda, so over-looked. Nice fic :D
Hush Puppie chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
Wow...
Sad. So sad. I think this is the first Honda/Seto I've ever come across... but you wrote it very well...
And...
"A guy doesn't allow another guy to dress him up in a dog suit because he hates the other guy's guts."
That made me crack up. Only briefly, though, and then the rest made me want to cry.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
_ Oh this was cool! Poor Seto... Although I have to say, twisted as the whole 'possessing Joey' thing was, it was really, really awesome. _() I *loved* this all in all, although I will admit to being happy to go read more of your regular Seto/Joey... there's just no beating those two! _
DSF
hieiandkuramalover chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
I didn't quite understand this chapter so I can't say anything. I mean the wording was great! But a simple mind like mine often gets confused easily.
ColeyCarissa chapter 2 . 1/21/2004
Thats sad and not my couple of choice but still very good.
Samhain chapter 2 . 1/21/2004
This is real good! I don't normally enjoy 'non-happy' stories, but this I did. _
Lemon-Merengue chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
::sniffles:: I dun like the sad! ::shakes head:: Make 'em happy again! Pwease? :(
Becky!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Whew... that's interesting. Pretty cool concept, and you figured out a great way to make the "pairing" work. _ Come on, isn't it fun to step outside your normal pairings, though? Even if you will have to go write another bit of Seto/Joey fluff in another one of your fabulous stories to make up for it... . Anyway, in short, I really liked this! Can't wait to read the second part!
Lapis Sanura chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Okay so it wasn't cute and fluffy and sweet but hell i did like it! Hee he hee! I'm sorry but full on stuff like this amuses me! Well i'm going to try a yaoi hunny! I hope you'll keep reading Psychotic double coz i'm just coming out of my writers block!
Toodles.