Reviews for You Might Be A Ninja
Xanadu27 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Me encanto, ères bueno
BionicRagdoll chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
As a proud redneck and Jeff Foxworthy fan I highly approve. Thank you for the laughs. This was hilarious!
Miss-Redhead24 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
"Any...questoins...asl...Leo." Mikey is a trip. Their list is so funny, I was reading this in my computer class and everybody looked at me like I was crazy lol. I like how Don didn't like the stick jokes, it made the story even better. Splinter might want to seperate them next time.
Vela513 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
"Any... questions...ask...Leo." Just. Perfect! Totally made me laugh! Love it!
8annie81 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I don't want to contemplate what would happen if they actually turned that in. Can you say "I will respect the honor of being a ninja'' written a thousand times each plus twice as many flips? I definatly enjoyed Donnie's discomfort with stick jokes. Never stop writing please and mark a story as complete every now and then. '
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Lol, Splinter may have to send them to different rooms next time! Love it!

Xela
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Ah, yes, I remember Jeff Foxworthy's redneck jokes. I also love Bill Engvall and his "Here's Your Sign" jokes. This was really good especially the last line. Also loved, "Any questions, ask Leo." And I do remember Harry Carry. Such a great man who is still missed today, even though I don't follow baseball. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
quali chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Fabulous. This was cute and funny. _ But how do the turtles know about S&M?
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
You should make a chapter where they actually GIVE the report to Splinter...I'd LOVE to see how Leo DOES explain S&M to him!
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
XD

And the fun thing is: Leo joined them.

*snigger*
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
XDD Haha! That was funny! Yeah, Splinter might want to consider separate rooms. Loved the Donnie's bo jokes. That is just too easy! Also, Mikey "thinking." Ah, that was great, so hilarious!
Piole chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Great fic, thanks for sharing!
Halfcent chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
That was hilarious, but after the first couple lines, I recognized that I'd read this one before. But I still loved it. I'm a huge fan of Jeff Foxworthy, and the fact that I'm from Texas but now live in Southern Oklahoma- almost right on the Texas/Oklahoma border (known in these parts as Texoma)- I identify with J. Foxworthy's 'you must be a redneck' jokes. I must admit- some of them I'm actually guilty of knowing about first hand. lol.
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
*ROFL* Oh my, that was just too funny! Even if I didn't exactly get the whole water tower thing, it was still hilarious!
DarkSorceressofLight chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh man, I LOVE this! Definitely going into my favorites! Great job on this! I love the innuendos! And I got the watertower joke; I'm a fan of Jeff Foxworthy too!

Jess