Reviews for Anywhere
Marinna chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Sara! That was great! I like fluff, it's cute.

Tootles!

Marinna
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
cool fic
Pandorasbox917 chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
I love peter/wendy fluff! Huzzah! uh...er sorry bout that, still a good story, i would love to read more of this one or others if thats what you plan on writing
Chizwiffle chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I simply LOVED THAT! IT was so amazing and cute and Darling! (haha no pun intended) that was the cutest thing I think I have ever read about Peter and Wendy, if not the cutest thing ever! Aw can you write more of these! I really loved that and it was so cute and I just haha I keep saying the same thing over and over. You have me all flustered! The images that I was getting, I just kept saying "aw" the entire time! I loved it! Please write more! the song fit well, even though I have never heard it before! lol, but thats ok, the words were perfect! SImply amazing! Splendid! WOW!
MLA
Namaarie
Shauna
Dreamless-Mermaid chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
aw...this story is the cutest! The song fits perfectly with it. But what did Wendy say to Peter? Did she stay with him? Anyway, this is just the oh so fluffy fic I needed *sighs dreamily* I wish I had someone like that...anyway, great fic! Keep up the good work!
Dreamless_Mermaid
Lady Awesomepants chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Bex: Wow...wow...I mean... Wow...
Tonni: *TEARING* That is so beautiful...
Bex: The thing... and the... OHGOD, WHY COULDN'T IT BE ME? *CRIES INEFFECTIVELY INTO BOYFRIEND'S SHOULDER, WHO IS STARING BLANKLY AHEAD.
lizziepooh29 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
this was so romantic, and i love that song
i hope u write more or update this
Dilandra chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Adorable, really.
Leli1013 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
you have to continue. this is so good.
Winter Fae chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
I really really hope that you update soon on this! I'd hate to wait long. :) Wonderful story!
Fae
black-suspenders chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Amazing!
This is really beautiful!
You did a great job.
-Swing
Boomkat14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
That was so sweet, I hope you add another chapter. Oh please add another, it's so cute! *Smiles an irrisistable smile* Well, I'm told it's irrisistable!
thgiNehtfocisuM chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Wow! You have made me feel as happy-go-lucky and as joyous as Wendy must feel in your lovely story. Please write more like this...It's wonderful.
-*Courtney*
Willow23 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
OMG You are so talented.
This is exactly how i pictured them!
Good work!
Yeah it is like the scene from the movie, but i dont care, its only the dancing part anyway, youve changed that and made it fun to imagine.
Keep writing, your extreemly talented,
Willow23
Iris Violetta chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Oh... That was much like the movie, but that's ok, I loved it. This is one of the sweetest things I've ever read. My heart was tingling.. seriously. Aw... this is the perfect one-shot, don't consider continuing.
-Iris Violetta Frankenmeyer