Reviews for A Wedding in Four Acts
Maricole chapter 5 . 4/28/2004
I have just discovered this final chapter to your story, and can't believe I missed reading about Cole and Olivia getting together all this time. They are by far my favorite couple, and I was so thrilled to read that they are finally admitting to eachother that they are in love! Yay! Cant wait to read more :-
martha chapter 5 . 3/10/2004
Thsnk You! Thank You! (Does a happy dance). Finally Cole and Olivia are honest about their feelings for each other. As I read the chapter I was dreaded the conversation between C it seemed to be going downhill fast, but hallelujah! they overcame the fear that had crippled their relationship. Please post the next story soon.
mimi chapter 5 . 2/26/2004
Great story, loved every moment of it, but ESPECIALLY the last scene between Cole and Olivia. Masterful how what it started like another cross purpose dialogue (and is it wrong of me to enjoy so much Cole's problems with Olivia?) was so satisfactorily resolved. Good for Cole to finally have the courage to love again. Great writing to make Cole and Olivia's actions (and reactions!)seem not only believable, but inevitable.
And is it wrong to love that some dark clouds are gathering? After all, we do want Cole and Olivia to live happily ever after - but just not yet (because that means more stories to look forward to).
tessalynne chapter 5 . 2/25/2004
Excellant ending to this story. I can't wait for the next one and to find out just what Paul plans to do to stop this relationship. Something tells me he will cross is own bounderies between good and evil. Nice to see Cole get a bit of happiness as he is always my favorite character.
Roby Murphy chapter 5 . 2/25/2004
Hi I know I haven't reviewed in a long time. Excellent story as always. It looks as if we have another Nick on our hands. Will these two families ever get along.
dragonicelday chapter 5 . 2/25/2004
Loved it Olivia and Cole sounds like the next story is going to a fiery one, bipolar..Love it
Lexi chapter 5 . 2/25/2004
Have read all of your stories with the McNeil family, really enjoyed all of them. The wait between chapters/stories is a bit long but always worth it. Keep up the good work and please write more soon (pretty please?)
tessalynne chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
A very enjoyable story. You write your characters very well.
martha chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
Great chapter. I loved all the different magic disciplines came together to defeat Claudia and her minions. And best of all, Olivia is honest with herself and Paul regarding her feelings about him. Somehow I have a feeling that Paul isn't going to accept rejection. Since this the fourth act, will there be another story featuring the wedding? And will the soma plant play a part in any future developments? I love this series and I look forward to more.
lunatigre chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
Pleasant surprise to find your posting tonight. I was watching for it. Enjoyed the weddng fight scene and spell to rid them of the demons. Cole should be able to wiggle his fingers and fix the dress problem, like Cinderella's fairy godmother.
Paul is probally stewing over Olivia's revelation, especially since Cole is at her side during the rescue. Will Olivia look at the days events,decide she would rather take a risk on love rather than play it safe and finally,finally finally make a move on Cole. Maybe Cole can steal her away for a moment, kiss her breathless, admit he only brought a date to make her jealous and express his desire to step things up between them. Just for fun Phoebe and Paul could be reluctant witnesses, heh heh. I am interested to see how Ceile's vision comes about. Thanks for a great cast of characters.
Maricole chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
A wonderful result - now the wedding can go ahead, but what about Cole and Olivia? Please, please please write some more soon, I so enjoy your storytelling.
martha chapter 3 . 2/9/2004
Excellent. Lots of mystery, suspense, action,jealousy (agh! Olivia and Cole are driving me crazy!), and even an attempt to broaden the Halliwells magical thinking. I agree with an earlier reviewer that since there is so much to resolve it'll take more than 1 chapter to tie up all the loose ends. That's my wish-I enjoy reading your stories and I selfishly want several more to read. Update soon.
lunatigre chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
Looks like things are going downhill fast. With shapeshifters about Cole should suggest the Halliwell's cast the spell they put on sunglasses once to reveal the hidden. Using them phoebe was able to detect Belthazor when looking at Cole and later saw through the source in disguise. If Claudia is revealed Phoebe could brush against her in an effort to pick up a premonition, perhaps a vision of Barbara's and Cecile's predicament. They would not want to confront Claudia directly until they had a chance to rescue their missing family members. How will Claudia react to her team being vanquished by Cecile? It is doubtful she would leave without the soma plant and with it become a much more dangerous, powerful opponent. Shapeshifting into Olivia, she could certainly recruit Paul in an attempt to eliminate Cole. Cole seems the logical choice to take out early as his powers represent the greatest threat. The fact that neither Cole or Olivia have been warned about the premonition could be disasterous for the team. How will this effect their relationship when this is over? Will they finally admit to each other what they feel? Such a thing could launch Paul into a personal crusade against Cole, for the dual purpose of keeping olivia for himself while claiming it is only to protect her from her own lack of judgement where Cole is concerned. As always, a pleasure to read your stories and speculate what these wonderful characters will do next. It's great to see an expanded role for Andre. Thank you
mimi chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
I didn't believe that the story could get any better, but it does! Action, magic - both of the supernatural and non-magical (but sparkling generating relatioship type variety), great charcters, and last but not least, continuity...All things which, unfortunatelly, have long disapeared in the shadow of the show that used to be be Charmed. Superb!
And the best part? No way are all of Cole's and Olivia's issues (to say nothing about Paige's, the McNeils', Cecile and Andre's, all personages we learnt to care about) going to be solved in the Fourth Act of our "Wedding in Four Acts", which means more stories to look forward to. YAY!
Robyn chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
Thankyou for posting this next chapter, I am really looking forward to seeing how you finish this up. Please, please, let Cole and Olivia have some sort of action between them.