Reviews for A Fate Worse Than Death
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
NOOJ! Yeah, I hated him too. Weird looking and had that freaky woman always hanging off his arm. Blegh!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Somnian chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
My god, I wasn't planning on reviewing until I finished this story, but DAMN. This chapter was superbly written. I felt like I was going insane as Squall's world slowly collapsed in on only a few details. I was glued to the chapter, couldn't stop reading! The stream of consciousness added so well to his escalating madness. Mmm delicious angst, thank you so much for writing this!
j chapter 11 . 6/1/2010
How did you melt a glacier with only a small lighter, or crack an icy heart without shattering it completely?

this I thought was a fantastic sentence!
rainismysunshine chapter 16 . 12/26/2009
Oh how I loved reading this story! It was not only well-written, but also it had an EXTREMELY unique plot (that made me squeal with yaoi-filled joy). I also LOVED the GF background story you gave! It makes more sense than anything else I've ever heard about them...

Anywho, thanks for writing a story that made me explode with happiness... I hope that there might be a potential sequel in store...

Thanks again! Loved your story!

Squall's Ire chapter 15 . 10/29/2009
Heya something is wrong with chapter 14 and only the first 4 paragraphs show up. Can you please please please repost it? I'm dying of curiosity for what I may have missed. Excellent story! P.s. I pronounce his name as Sea-far, not for any reason, just because it sounds cool :P
Iris Arch chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
I was reading your author's note...and...Squall leather no underwear. That equation is also equals me squealing like a fangirl and fainting. *squeals loudly*
Asukasoryo chapter 16 . 1/9/2009
This was actually quite good. Loved the teasing, and Squall is just so sweet! But the best... Seifer being insecure in the ending. What a blast! Thanks, I had fun reading this!
Friglit chapter 16 . 11/8/2008
Wow. Its been a long time since I last played FF8, so forgive me if I credit you with something that was not borne form your fertile mind, but the detail you included in this with Shiva and the GF's origins along with her interaction with Squall (and I adore the way Ifrit spoke to Seifer!) was just fantastic. It really made the story!
Loveless-Love chapter 16 . 9/10/2008
This is a really good story, the thing was beautifully written out, but the ending was…some how lacking. The ending came to abruptly for my liking, the last few chapters felt rushed. Or maybe I just don’t like the idea of Squall fusing with Shiva and him becoming a Sorceress, the idea doesn’t seem to sit well with me. But for the most part the story was great, I really enjoyed reading it until the last few chapters that is. Even so, it was a magnificent piece of literature, keep up the fantastic work. -
elfgirl83 chapter 16 . 5/31/2008
Awesome story! I just can't get enough of it, this is the 2nd time I've read it. I also thought the ending was awesome, but hey if you want, you could always go back and make the story longer by adding stuff I wouldn't mind a bit. :-D
elfgirl83 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
hey, just thought I'd come back and read this story again since it's so awesome!
SLYSWN chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
I enjoyed it!
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
my my
Athabasca chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
In Japanese his name is spelled 'サイファー', which in romaji is saifa(long a). Therefore, I personally pronounce it sai-fer, kinda. The ai being like eye, if you're unfamiliar with Japanese phonetics.

/random opinion

The fic is great, by the way. I'm actually avoiding school because I don't want to stop reading it. XD;; Well done.