Reviews for Reassurances
georgiehhs chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Well done! Loved the punch in the arm at the end. So Tony and Kate.
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was a better ending than the show!
flootzavut chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Bastard," she muttered halfheartedly. Gibbs grinned as if this were the greatest compliment he had ever received

LMAO
478 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I like it :)
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Hahah awww :)
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
' We'll be right back at work in the morning." She only cried harder '

:D

Peace out,

Sharley
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
::Snorts:: very well done
Liz chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
hey, I don't know if I already reviewed this story but I reread it and had to say something cause it is so good. Love the interaction and dialogue bwtween the three, great characterization. Gotta love the original trio.. Awesome work, hope for more forthcoming:)
vix8 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
gian great story but again you add gibbs into the ecuation all of these storied could be great tate moments your a great writer so keep it up
Swienegel chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Oh my, me again ;)

Im reading me through your storys... and I think, every one of them is a eoder of its own!

There is a bit sarcasm in every one of it, action, ok, not really, but the interactions...

Really great story.
newfoundhope chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
aws this was so cute. ) its an interesting change to see kate vulnerable. good job. i loved the last line. hehe
Moon's Tear chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Oh I love this story! - You should definietly continue writing it... just me being hopeful. In any case, I love how adorable Tony and Gibbs are being and it's great how you've managed to keep them in character, despite the opportunities you had to stray from their personas. Keep up the great work!
Sapphire Steel chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
That was very well written. It really finished off the episode nicely. WEll done!
enfantdunord chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I'm late on that one too, but this was so well writen! You're a great writer Shannon!

Too bad for me you finally settle to Kate/Gibbs instead of Kate/Tony... But still, I love your style! )
Mel chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Very cool! I love how you captured Tony and Gibbs' personalities. I like Kate/Gibbs shippers, but I would also like to see some more Kate/Tony shippers too. I think they are cute together. Great job on this fic though, I would love to read some more based off of "Left for Dead". Keep up the writing!