Reviews for butterfly in nine laps : akio
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Thanks!

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
Life Flower chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I'm loving these fanfics. Your characterization and use of chess in this particular fanfic. You're so talented.
Life Flower chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Lime-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I'm loving this fanfic. You draw out these characters well.
Naraku chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Beautifully written. I indeed love it!
Illegally Tifa chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
I love your writing style, I think i'm going to need to reread this though because I really don't understand much of it, so rereading is the key! You're going on my favorites though!
Fancy chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Uh... Wow? This is beautiful. I'm so envious of people like you, who write so poetically. It's gorgeous. It also took me an ABSURDLY long time to figure out that this was from Akio's POV (especially considering that, you know, it has Akio in the *title* and all). Very unique. One sees very few things from Akio's perspective-fewer from movie Akio's. At any rate, I will definitely be looking forward to more of this. *Definitely.*
spheeris1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Really interested with how this plays out...I do hope you post the rest, albeit cleaned-up for , soon _