Reviews for Forgive Me, Love
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
wow! beauitfully written. A cheating lover- I know the pain but if I had tried to write it also I could'nt have got it so well.

My heart ached by the end filled with pain and anger and... and... Love.

You brought my memoires back but don't worry I never forgot them

Would you forgive me love, if I tell you I still love you?
NoiNoi chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
OH MY GAAWWD! I so freakin love and hate you at the same freakin time! Don't get me wrong I have nothing against you or anything, and the short fic is great but... oh my gawd! I so did not want it to end like that! It's so sad. And yeah I was a little confused at the end... is Draco seeing somebody else or wrote that for Harry? Anyway, is there anything in your mind that might make you write a sequel or something to that? You know something that will make those two get back together again? Maybe somewhere where Harry gets back at Draco, and Draco gets jealous? I just really want those two together, I mean I love them! You know, when I first read this fic my heart started pounding very fast and I actually almost cried! Damn I hate you for that. How dare you write something so sad! Well yeah, can you email me about it or something?
anzobby chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
This play in Alanis was beautiful. I loved it.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
OH no! So very very sad!
RavenShay chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
wa

that was sad

good but sad
drivelikebandits chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Aww! That's so sad! But very well written :) I definitely wasn't expecting that ending, although maybe I should have been. Pfft. Not everything ends happily, after all. Anyway, excellent!
Alora chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I don't get it... it the note saying that Draco has someone else? Please email me and let me know. I just to stupid to figure it out. :} (hits self on head) :} (Harry and Draco forever) Bye.

Trinity871229
Princesspepper chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
so sweet... but the end was a bit confusing... oh wait i think i get it. yeah, haha never mind. again, that was SO SAD and that song was perfect for the story. you're a great writer. write more one shots, they're great.
Ky'atia chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Brilliant! It is so poetic and quite different from your other stories! It was a bit of a pinch on the cheek, really... Wasn't quite expecting it (whatever 'it' may be...)

Also, the song goes great with the story!

Ky'atia
Nikki chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Oh No! Harry is obsessed and Draco is seeing someone else? NO!
Sniff.
Nicely written though. But still...sniff...I want them to be together...forever...sniff...
sweetytweety chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
oh..my..gosh! that is so sad! (i'm really sensitive, so don't mind me)
but that's still sad how draco has found another love...have them back together! (jeez, i'm becoming a slash freak) oh well, GOOD JOB! :oD
Artemis1988 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
that is like so sad
littlericepot chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Oh... that's sad. Good Job. I always love reading your work.
Sweet Sorrow