Reviews for One Moment
Kat chapter 5 . 1/20/2004
Great story! Great ending. I really like the way you narrate. And the way you depict Lisa and Ricks relationship is great!
Congrats again!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 5 . 1/19/2004
That was a great ending. I owuld have loved to have seen it go one a few more chapters, bu toh well. Too bad there will not be a sequel to this, a si would have loved to have seen the interaction between Hayase senior and Hikaru...or see if Misa and Hikaru ever do tie the knot.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
hehehe...
Well let's see, images from the episode "Rainy Night" come to mind, Thank you Reese1 for "Tales from a Rainy Night" as well. That's how Rick should do it. Candy, Cards, foot massages, the whole nine for his pregnant to be.
As for minmei, he should just be upfront with her and go, you know, it was cool toots, but you see I got a real woman now, and she's giving me what you never could, then pivot out and not look back.
k71 chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
Great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Admiral R.T chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
As I said in Carla's forum-This is another GREAt chapter. I loved it!
Please update soon!
pangeman chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
what do i have to say this chapter...again very well written! (your forgiveness on the heavy technical type critique...i have an english project and i'm in a critique mindset) i very much liked that you decided NOT to show the conversation, but made the characters talk about it...it makes us interpret the event through misa and hikaru's eyes... and a flashback would have been a wast of time, and would have made the flow a little on the choppy side (i love my flashbacks, but i'm realizing i think i love em too much.
anywho, i'd say everyon'es in character, and i really can't wait to what happens next! keep it up!
kaoru chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
VERY NICE!
You ve caught my interest. i usually dont read pg/13 stories but this one is really cool! keep up the great work...and please dont take so long to update.
kaoru chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
VERY NICE!
Admiral R.T chapter 3 . 1/16/2004
He he...I loved the Roy-claudia scene!
As usual this was really good! Please update soon!
LadyTrista chapter 3 . 1/16/2004
I love this new part. Hikaru being freaked out by Misa's father being an admiral was so funny.
k71 chapter 3 . 1/16/2004
This chapter was great! Very funny, but it still had angst for Hikaru. Loved it. Can't wait to see what Hikaru and Misa will say to each other.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 3 . 1/16/2004
Thanx for the dedication...it was good to see Roy up to his old tricks, and Caludia ther eot stomp himback into line.
Oh well, we can always wait on that relay race...hehhe...although I am sure that Admiral Hayase might give him that anyways...heheh..I can see it now "Destroids...sic him!"
delectate chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
Haha, that was great! I loved the scene with Claudia beating Roy up! _ The scene with Hikaru and Misa should be interesting...hehe!
pangeman chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
awesome chapter!
the humour definitely balances out any angst. i mean shouldn't a baby on the way be a joyous occasion, and not a source of angst?
but that's my point of view...
i really have to commend you on the sense of urgency portayed in hikaru, looking for a doctor
simply put, theres nothing i can really think of that could be improved.
again AWESOME chapter!