Reviews for No Longer a Rumor
SaraiEsq chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Not a bad tale by any means.
mary1962buck chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This is a great story. Didn't you also write one with Lonnie and Laura where Lonnie's brother came back to Sparta? That story was unfinished, but really good. Would like to read completye story.
fire fox chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
there is an old law in kentucky where if someone is riding a horse on the road you have to pull over and cover your car with leaves or tree branches no one uses the law anymore but its still there so if a cop wanted to pull you over for it he/she could.
Leah chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Thank you for the letting me get to know Lonnie a little better.
bobbiemcgee71 chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
What a heart-warming ending, esp. the teasing. Maybe not too realistic from a medical standpoint, but who cares!
bobbiemcgee71 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Perfect make-up scene! Quiet time, right. Yes!
bobbiemcgee71 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Tracy Boggs was one of my favorite characters on the show. As an RN myself, I felt that she portrayed our profession very well. Thank you for including her in this story.
JuliaBeth chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Still love your stories!
Jessie13 chapter 5 . 1/7/2005
Hey, great story. Keep up the good work.
Meg chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
What a lovely ending! The teasing between the two was a nice touch. I was pleasantly surprised to see your final chapter up, and you did a great job with it. As for your comment to me, I can see why you'd have trouble creating more dialogue for Lonnie-the silence is very much in keeping with the character, who was frequently present but usually only spoke when he had something specific to say. You have more stories coming, you say? I look forward to reading them. :)
iansmom chapter 5 . 6/25/2004
Great ending. I loved the story and can't wait for the next one.
Kat156 chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
I'm so glad you finished this story, it didn't seem like you would for a long time! I love what you've done with this story and enjoyed all the "ODD Southern Laws" at the end. Are those for real, or are you making them up? Please don't wait so long to post the next part of the continuing story line you mentioned.
JuliaBEth chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
I love this story!

Write another!

Write another!
HoPo chapter 4 . 5/30/2004
Getting better every chapter! As I said before, you're an excellent writer, so whatever the reason for you not writing in the past 4 months... PLEASE get over it!:)
HoPo chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
You are an incredible writer! I'm a writer myself (not fanfics, books), and you're giving me goosebumbs!