Reviews for Ravenous
Grave Raider chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
i enjoyed it and i would love to read seto's pov. faved.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I loved it, very descriptive! Why is Pegasus so old in this and Seto so young. There always seems to be a confusing of age with him.
Jes chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That was really well done.

But I always find this with people who don't know much about Pegasus...O_o

He's only 24 and Kaiba was 18 at the Kaiba isn't really half his age XD
The Fallen One chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Hee hee hee! I like.
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 5/3/2006 cute!
Arasoi chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Very nice! I'm always interested in that point of time and Seto and Mokuba's situation, and you dealt with it very well.

I like how it's a one-shot, yet I desire more. Selfish, aren't I?
Yggdrasil's 3rd Root chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I do think you should do a fic from Seto's point of view, as Seto-based Pegs/Seto pairings are somewhat in short demand. Being the devout Toonshipper that I am, though, I do hope Pegasus and Seto can be a couple-er, a consenting couple, I mean. Keep up the nice work.
The Full Neko Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Nicely descriptive, and is easily read. A good effort, and you should do Seto's persepective, but try to keep him in his strong bullish character, eh?
Sailor Centauri chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Erm...ok...i have no clue as what to say to this. No, i do. It's the most interesting thing i've read in a while, it's certainly unique and new. Is it unique? I'm not sure, but i know i've not seen anything like this. Ok i am rambling, must stop rambling.
Michi: Interesting is my word for it, interesting.
*wrestles the keyboard off the other girl* What she said, keep it up suga'.
The quite one chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I think the story was amazing and so full of emotion. I however do think it would be good from the other point of view and for one who has not seen the episode it follows would appreachiate a summary at the start. Good work, carry on the writting, please!I need to know what happens next!
Katah chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
That was good! Quite disturbing, but definitely good! _ *gives talent cookies* A sisterfic from Seto's perspective would be interesting...