Reviews for Captured
Elena Rivera chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
This story features a shallow plot, few and scattered details, horrid use of dialogue to give background information, and plot holes (ie: the immediate willingness of the military to give Jarod back to the Center.
Katescats chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
Hi

I just read your story it was very good.
saphirefox-irl chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I like you're story. I think it's interesting so please don't take this the wrong way. I think everything is happening much to fast. You should try putting more description in. Also you don't need to put in everything that happens, sometimes it's more enjoyable to read a story where you have to figure some stuff out for yourself. The plots really good though so keep writing.
Onisius chapter 8 . 1/16/2004
im sorry to say but i think your story need to be more in-depth. it seemed to skip alot of detail that would of made this a great story. alot of things weren't explained and it seemed to just rush by. the actual storyline was good, i just wish there was more to it.
Skydaybreak chapter 6 . 1/11/2004
so our boy is on his way back to the centre. And, at the moment, it doesn't look too good for him. After all, the centre does have the serum. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Thanks for being so prompt about posting! :-) but i'm still gonna say it again. Post soon! lol. Sky
earthdrago chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
It's an interesting idea. How do the military know about Jarod and the Centre? Also, the drug 42 seems a little conviniant- "we need something to make him cooperate" "Oh, here we are"
Try to write a little more descriptions and things into the speaking. It would give the story a bit more depth.
Apart from that, I really like the plot. Good Job.
gemini006007 chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
Hi 24,
Very curious to see what will happen next.
Please update soon.
M.
gemini006007 chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
Hi 24,
Well is good that Sydney, Parker and Broots are going to rescue Jatod, but going back to the Centre is not necessarily what Jarod needs. Looking forward to your next update.
M.
Skydaybreak chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
Eww, poor Jarod. He's been captured, by the gov't no less, and is being manipulated for his mind, yet again. Well, at least he can look at the bright side. The centre never let him watch tv. lol. I can't wait to find out what happens next chapter. Post soon, sky
darkangel3456 chapter 2 . 1/8/2004
yay original story!
it's really good i like it and it has an original story line
it just sorta lacks in discription but hey my ff's ok so song fics are the same way.
Skydaybreak chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
Sounds like this fic is getting off to a good start. Poor Jarod. Even the gov't is out to get him. lol. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Post soon. Thanks, Sky
gemini006007 chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
Hi 24,
Interesting story. Looking forward to reading more soon.
Mercy